Strange Sound When turn

Forum for wheels, tyres, suspension, chassis, brakes
Aanonymoss

Post by Aanonymoss »

Hello.
When we turn Right or left IN The car, there come a Strange Sound. Like When you blowing IN a bootle.
What is it?

The robber on The suspension is change for a year Ago, is it The same fault Again?

Could it be somethink With The brakes? Is like some Think happening IN The back of The car?

Aanonymoss

Post by Aanonymoss »

It Was NOT The brakes, what Can it be?
Aanonymoss

Post by Aanonymoss »

Can Anyone help?
beetroot42

Post by beetroot42 »

I get a similar noise on my 1.5 2016 QQ which I collected yesterday. Had to do a 3 point turn and that's when I noticed the noise when turning in reverse mode.
I own a used 1.5 DCI N-connecta 2016 machine
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Beetroot42, please try to get into the habit of using the "Search" facility and then ask the question. The reason being that this subject has already been covered I would say very extensively on several long Posts. If you take a look at the attached just as an example this is what we had down on our QQ and it cured the noise. Do not take this comment as negative as normally new members have this problem and we are here to help - Dave :)

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3436&start=30
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
beetroot42

Post by beetroot42 »

DaveBerlin wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:39 am Beetroot42, please try to get into the habit of using the "Search" facility and then ask the question. The reason being that this subject has already been covered I would say very extensively on several long Posts. If you take a look at the attached just as an example this is what we had down on our QQ and it cured the noise. Do not take this comment as negative as normally new members have this problem and we are here to help - Dave :)

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3436&start=30
Dave, original question was not mine.
Luckily I don't get the same "squeak" as per the videos.
I own a used 1.5 DCI N-connecta 2016 machine
Aanonymoss

Post by Aanonymoss »

The Sound is highest when we turn left?
And louder with winter tire 16 * whell On.

With 19* summer tire is The noise not that loud
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

I was going to suggest thst its possibly the power steering pump or air in the power steering fluid, but I cant see how the wheel/tyre size combination would affect this. The tyre diameter will be the same, unless you have fitted oversized tyre, which may be rubbing on the wheel arch inner or something else. As no definitive answers are forthcoming on here, I suggest you talk to your local garage/mechanic about your problem.
Aanonymoss

Post by Aanonymoss »

The 19 wheel have i bigger size rubber. 215. An 16 have 195.

So 19 i a bigger job for The car to turn.
duncho

Post by duncho »

Could you post a video? Otherwise it is very hard to guess what could it be when we can not see your car, neither hear the noise.
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!