Rim ringz

Forum for wheels, tyres, suspension, chassis, brakes
Darklordmick
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Darklordmick »

Anybody on here got or used rim ringz?

I've had alloygators in the past and thought they were naff....and also stuck out too much...

So I've been looking at rim ringz from USA
Are they ok for the Qq diamond cut wheels?
Any pics with them on?
J11 tekna in silver auto mirror and window fold
Updated double horn
LED interior lights

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

As I live in Berlin, Germany I was interested in getting hold off some Alloygators but there were no Dealers here so I decided to get our Nissan Dealer to order some Rim Ringz. Unfortunately when we tried to install them with Dunlop Tyres they did not assemble or look correct so the job was aborted. You are too late as today I have just dumped them in the re-cycling plant :roll:

Take a look at the comments here : viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1127&hilit=Rim+Ringz&start=70 (P8). Be warned as a lot of members have installed Alloygators and between the Plastic and Alloys a "White Worm" is produced which is a surface attack of the Alloy Wheel. I make use of the camera when Parking alongside Kerbs now. If you use the "Search" facility you can read up on both of these problems - Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken