Winter tyres: my personal research

Forum for wheels, tyres, suspension, chassis, brakes
lapalmeraie
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by lapalmeraie »

Hi QQ-owners

Ever since I have my QQ I've considered buying a set of winter tyres as well. I've red a lot about the regulations, advantages, disadvantages and it simply never came to actually buying them.
Till last week! As i didn't want to waste my personal quest and just for fun I made a short video review on all the aspects you should take into account.

Enjoy! (and don't forget to activate the captions for English subtitles. ;)

Kr
Niek

Qashqai J11b 2020 N-TEC - 1.3 DIG-T 140PS
Qashqai J11a Connect Edition 1.6 DIG-T 163PS

DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Niek, a very well done article on Winter Tyres and IMHO very helpful to QQ Owners or others like us that live in Germany. It also gives a good understanding of what is required and why - Thanks Dave ;)

Did you read this write up also as the facts appear to be similar : viewtopic.php?t=6013
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
lapalmeraie

Post by lapalmeraie »

Thank you very much Dave!
No I wasn't aware of you post, which is also very nice and a bit similar indeed. As a matter of fact I forgot a bit about my membership here :oops:
Of course I didn't invent anything, I just lined up the facts so some similarity is logical I think ;) Let's put it the other way round. It would be a bit confusing if the facts weren't the same :mrgreen:

Cheers
Niek
Qashqai J11b 2020 N-TEC - 1.3 DIG-T 140PS
Qashqai J11a Connect Edition 1.6 DIG-T 163PS