Tyre pressue warning light / spare wheel kit - help!

Forum for wheels, tyres, suspension, chassis, brakes
gsalmons
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gsalmons »

Hi all

I've been the proud owner of a 2017 Tekna auto for 6 month and thoroughly enjoy the car (was a Citroen owner for four years before that....!).

I'm hoping some forum members can help on the below please?!

I was driving into work this morning and my type pressure warning light flashed for a minute or so before staying on. The outside temp was -1 to 0 degrees C

I stopped the car & checked the pressures on the dashboard and the back all pressures were 30 R / 33 F. I turned the engine off & on - the light was still on but disappeared after a minute.

I checked pressures again at lunch and nothing!

Is this an issue with cold monitors?

Also - as I've only the inflation kit I think I'd better order a spare wheel kit! Can anyone point me in the right direction with size etc please? I know mine are 19" wheels.

Appreciate any help

Cheers

Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Never had a TPMS warning due to cold-as for spare tyre, pse search on forum, as multiple existing threads exist.

Pse always use SEARCH box first before raising new thread :)
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
Rathess2002

Post by Rathess2002 »

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Genuine ... mwBanner=1

I boughted mine “ space saver” wheel Nissan eBay Much cheaper and take ur new wheel to local tyre shop and order “ 16 Continental Tyre” Cost u around £80 sort it