Chassis control warning

Forum for wheels, tyres, suspension, chassis, brakes
dukkara
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by dukkara »

Apparently it was one of the 5 earth connections. The fault was located at the end which is connected to the body and not the battery terminal. I have not been informed about which one of the five but i will check and let you know. Having now driven the car it is now apparent that even the start stop was also not functioning well due to this fault.

simmo400

Post by simmo400 »

Had exactly the same error after driving through a huge downpour on the motorway recently. 2 errors flashed up with half hour after. Car still drove ok so a phoned Nissan for advice. They told me no harm should occur but would need plugging in to fault find. After a couple of days the errors stopped so I guess what must have got wet must have dried out. A week on no more errors.
Simmo
Raving dave

Post by Raving dave »

I also have various warnings occasionally have only been told about the 1 earth strap around the front wing unable to find others does anyone know where to look for the missing ones ??
Dave
Topper

Post by Topper »

I have this also...clears when I switch engine off but come back after about 10!mins.

Did anyone else resolve this ?