19 tekna alloys.

Forum for wheels, tyres, suspension, chassis, brakes
simmo400

Post by simmo400 »

Hi all. My question are my Quashqai 19 tekna alloys the same as X Trail 19 alloys. Has anyone bought some and fitted them to their quashqai ?
Simmo

gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

There's a lot on eBay with both models mentioned.
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Simmo, i am not really sure of your question whether it is regarding the 19" Design or will the same wheel fit both the QQ & X-Trail. As you can see here on the Ad from Glyn Hopkins both these Nissan Vehicles are named. The Wheel Sizes on Nissan's have all the same dimensions, if you interested here are som comments that I knocked up in 2014 when I was looking to see whether our Old Juke Winter Alloys would fit our then new QQ - hope this is helpful - Dave :D

IMG_3869.jpg

Bolt Pattern :
The bolt pattern or bolt circle is an imaginary circular diameter formed by the centers of the wheel lugs. Nissan and Infiniti vehicles come with bolt patterns utilizing 4, 5, or 6 lug holes and they are relatively standardized.
A 4-lug Nissan vehicle (including Infiniti and Datsun) will have a bolt pattern of 4 x 114.3. (4 lugs, 114.3mm apart).

A 5-lug Nissan vehicle (including Infiniti and Datsun) will have a bolt pattern of 5 x 114.3. (5 lugs, 114.3mm apart).

A 6-lug Nissan vehicle (including Infiniti and Datsun) will have a bolt pattern of 6 x 114.3. (6 lugs, 114.3mm apart).

So, when you hear someone say, “five on one-fourteen”, you’ll know they’re talking about a 5-lug wheel that will likely fit a Nissan! Simple enough, right? Also, you may see wheels where the bolt pattern is listed in SAE (non-metric) specs. In this case, it would be 4.5″ (instead of 114.3mm). “Five on four-point-five” – Now you sound like a pro!
When looking to change the factory rims on your vehicle you will be asked what bolt pattern is utilized as not all automakers use the same patterns as your vehicle. As an example,the factory 4-lug 240sx bolt pattern is 4 x 114.3 whereas Honda uses a 4 x 100. In this scenario, the rims are not interchangeable between vehicles. It should be noted that some aftermarket rim manufacturers do provide universal-fit rims which have elongated lug holes (or 8-10 holes which cover multiple bolt patterns) which will fit a wider range of vehicles. These are generally not as desireable, and typically appear on lower-end wheel designs.

Center Bore :
The center bore relates to the size of the hole in the center of the wheel. When purchasing aftermarket wheels, it is wise to ensure the center bore is the same diameter as that of the hub. This is termed as being hub-centric and ensures the wheel is perfectly centered. If the center bore is larger, you should purchase a hub-ring in order to ensure the wheel is properly centered and hubcentric. Not utilizing a hub-ring means you are lug-centric and solely utilizing the lugs to center the wheels instead of the lugs and the hub. NOTE: The Center Bore for most Nissan Vehicles is 66.1mm (more useful information you’ll need while shopping for new wheels).

P1070139 - Kopie.JPG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
simmo400

Post by simmo400 »

Great replies thank you all. I ask as when I look for Tekna Alloy wheels they look the same Quasqai and X Trail so if the holes are the same pitch I suppose they will fit both cars. Some of my Quashqai alloys are marked to was thinking of buying a couple of new ones in the local ads.
Simmo
simmo400

Post by simmo400 »

Ive secured some Xtrail alloys which fit perfect. Any one interested in 4 x 19" tekna alloys one in good condition 3 others need a refurb let me know.
Simmo
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

simmo400, you’d be better putting this post in the correct place, the for sale section. Follow site listing rules and include all necessary info, photos and costs.