DAB radio rescan

ICE, Equipment, Options
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Glad you're sorted! Nobody wants their two-week-old car pulled apart! :)
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic

Mak786

Post by Mak786 »

Hound,
This has sorted the issue on mine too. Genius.
Nissan just said none of their QQ's had talkradio so it wasn't an issue.
Tekna X-Tronic Ink Blue 1.6dCi
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Good old Nissan Customer Service! :D

Perhaps it's a glitch with the current software - adding stations but not properly naming them until selected. As more digital stations get added, it might be wise to look through the list and see if the same trick updates the channels.
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
priceadam1987
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by priceadam1987 »

Hi
I have recently bought a 14 plate QQ the DAB seems to take ages to find a station. Why is this and is there a quick fix rather than going to the dealer???
Goose13270

Post by Goose13270 »

priceadam1987 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:02 pm Hi
I have recently bought a 14 plate QQ the DAB seems to take ages to find a station. Why is this and is there a quick fix rather than going to the dealer???
Mine has recently been in to the dealer for software update, lost a few channels prior but it was sorted with the update......however some new dab stations have recently become available I.e absolute classic rock which I prefer to listen to, trouble is it goes off for long periods. Don't think there's a quick fix!!
Saudistu

Post by Saudistu »

I have a DAB channel called something like Surround Test. Is this actually a "Surround Test" or is it related to the Channels that are found but not yet identified ? Thanks for any help.
Qashqai Tekna 1.6 Dig-T in Pearl White with Panoramic Roof. Westfalia detachable/hidden tow bar system.
Hoffers
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by Hoffers »

Hi, I have had my Qashqai 2017 for a couple of months now and just got onto the DAB radio...When I look at the preset list its largely all local stations, or ones Id never use. Now correct me if I'm wrong but the original billing of DAB radio was that you could listen to DAB stations you liked from all across the country. On my two mobiles both an Iphone and my new android, a Huawei I can access an app called UK radio that allows me to tune into DAB radio channels. I can pick up one from London (previously a Northern channel called The Arrow. I can even pair my phone to the car and listen to it through the paired connection to my phone, so my question for your techies.

Is there a way to re-tune the Qashqai DAB radio channels manually to pick up that frequency which is shown as being on 11B (Greater London).
jono

Post by jono »

Thank you Hound - Found Talksport 2 under Soundwave 2 as you said, would never have found it without your help (curious to know how you found out!,) - problem solved and can now enjoy the cricket!,
Nick52

Post by Nick52 »

Tried it to, works a treat, the guy at my local Nissan dealer tried to tell me that Virgin radio had moved onto FM due to demand, just shows you what they know.

Mores the point how they will try and fob you off with any old toffee.