FIRMWARE VERSION

ICE, Equipment, Options
andy2019
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:47 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by andy2019 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:45 pm

^Qwerty^ wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:43 pm
andy2019 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:13 pm
Have you unzipped the files on to formatted fat32 usb stick ?
I have indeed, they are on the root of the drive:
SpecialLogDirX (folder)
container.iso.bin
custver.reg.bin
force.dnl
initramfs.bin
lx001.tar.gz.bin
manifest
manifest.mnf
manifest.smd
reg_eur.tar.gz.bin
reg_gom.tar.gz.bin
reg_nar.tar.gz.bin
triton_mid.bin
uimage.bin
version.info

If any typo's above, it's due to me, not the file names being incorrect.
you have one missing on your file list also try a 16gb usb stick as thats what i installed mine from take 50mins so go for a drive around and don`t turn car off until complete..

SpecialLogDirX
_content.md5 (this is missing)
container.iso.bin
custver.reg.bin
force.dnl
initramfs.bin
lx001.tar.gz.bin
manifest
manifest.mnf
manifest.smd
reg_eur.tar.gz.bin
reg_gom.tar.gz.bin
reg_nar.tar.gz.bin
triton_mid.bin
uimage.bin

^Qwerty^
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:47 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by ^Qwerty^ » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:57 am

andy2019 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:45 pm

_content.md5 (this is missing)
Not found in either archive, or certainly not with Winrar. I'll have a play around and find the tread post earlier on which shows some details on this.

Thanks for your help.

--
Q

User avatar
calnorth
Posts: 2203
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:01 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by calnorth » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:05 am

Interesting...wouldn't think that the headunit can handle MD5 validation. Or would look for it.
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–present)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta

andy2019
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:47 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by andy2019 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:04 am

^Qwerty^ wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:57 am
andy2019 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:45 pm

_content.md5 (this is missing)
Not found in either archive, or certainly not with Winrar. I'll have a play around and find the tread post earlier on which shows some details on this.

Thanks for your help.

--
Q
did you d/l from this link https://mega.nz/file/kBsGwagC#5U4zH2x96 ... Y8kXCC2tNA
this is what i used last year no probs at all

^Qwerty^
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:47 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by ^Qwerty^ » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:02 pm

andy2019 wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:04 am
^Qwerty^ wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:57 am
andy2019 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:45 pm

_content.md5 (this is missing)
Not found in either archive, or certainly not with Winrar. I'll have a play around and find the tread post earlier on which shows some details on this.

Thanks for your help.

--
Q
did you d/l from this link https://mega.nz/file/kBsGwagC#5U4zH2x96 ... Y8kXCC2tNA
this is what i used last year no probs at all
Downloaded above and tried again on way home. No joy and same issue.
I might buy a new USB stick and try it with that as using very old ones.

shannondias
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:17 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by shannondias » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:24 pm

Hi guys,
I've tried 4,8,16 and 32 GB drives all don't work and get an error which says download is not possible because media is not suitable for this device please use Nissan connect software download image only.

Currently on
software is D302
hardware is 031

Trying to do D605 upgrade from the link on the forum, can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong?
I have extracted the files in the root folder of the drive but still doesn't work... On FAT32

andy2019
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:47 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by andy2019 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:10 am

shannondias wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:24 pm
Hi guys,
I've tried 4,8,16 and 32 GB drives all don't work and get an error which says download is not possible because media is not suitable for this device please use Nissan connect software download image only.

Currently on
software is D302
hardware is 031

Trying to do D605 upgrade from the link on the forum, can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong?
I have extracted the files in the root folder of the drive but still doesn't work... On FAT32
4gb usb too small. used 16gb formatted to fat 32, unrar the file you have downloaded and the only files that should be on the usb are these..

SpecialLogDirX
_content.md5
container.iso.bin
custver.reg.bin
force.dnl
initramfs.bin
lx001.tar.gz.bin
manifest
manifest.mnf
manifest.smd
reg_eur.tar.gz.bin
reg_gom.tar.gz.bin
reg_nar.tar.gz.bin
triton_mid.bin
uimage.bin

Post Reply