Sat Nav - Exact car position problem

ICE, Equipment, Options
ProceSS

Post by ProceSS »

there is a problem with latest SatNav soft. (loosing position ..etc), Nissan should know about this because the problem is every ware in Europe !!!can you check please what the software version you have ? (take off you SD card - on top is description)
:geek: QQ TEKNA 1.2DIG-T NIGHSHADE - 2014 :geek:

TRON2

Post by TRON2 »

Booked it in to dealer who did a update on the system. Went from a C to a D if that makes sense?! That was 2 weeks ago and the sat nav has been a lot better. It still loses the way now and again, but it is way better than it was.
Tronlegacy
TRON2

Post by TRON2 »

Well talk about tempting fate. After my update the sat nav was behaving itself, i come on here singing its praises, and wat happens!!!! The day after she goes totally berserk! I do a 120 mile round trip to harrogate from blackburn and she loses the way as soon as i leave the drive. When i got back she said i was in Newcastle!! 300 miles away! And today a trip to Buxton was a nightmare. She even went to the middle of Morecambe Bay!! Does it look like im in a boat love!!! I hope this is'nt the start of a long drawn out problem, Nissan saying there is'nt a problem, my saying there is.....AAAAArrrgh!!!
Tronlegacy
yozzer

Post by yozzer »

Ive had my qashqai back for an update, still wandering around, even took it back when it was playing up, got a salesperson to witness it, said they would get back to me pronto, guess what still waiting. They are so reluctant to get to grips with the problem.
I have tried everything, even contacting nissan, the problem could bethe cost of a new connect system, I beleve they are around 2 grand.
ProceSS

Post by ProceSS »

hi,I collected my yesterday and look like issue is still there ! My sat-Nav position is "jumping" from one to another but is never correct (up to 30mils away) !!!For now I reset System but not sure is it enough
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Am sure any cost Nissan bears will be charged straight back to BOSCH. I'd flag too on their Twitter site, as they don't like seeing such issues raised in the public arena. https://twitter.com/NissanUK
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

Just under 5000 miles now in our car and no problems as yet. We live on Somerset Devon borders and have traveled to Nottingham, Surrey and Kent . Sat Nav is 100% so far. Fingers crossed!
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze
Dr_Niss

Post by Dr_Niss »

Just under 200 miles so far and mine has been behaving itself
Dr_Niss2014-09-28 20:39:46
J11 Tekna 1.6 4WD Ink Blue Collected 26th September 2014
Zunsport Black Grill. Bonnet protector. Bonnet struts. Dashcam.
ProceSS

Post by ProceSS »

I thing I find a solution for this problem :1) connect phone, usb and other 2) system - reset to factory settings 3) setup home position (your home position with the car park at home)4) forget about serviceit works with my ! I tested today to work and back but navigation compared to Juke is worse
Dr_Niss

Post by Dr_Niss »

I spoke too soon, for half an hour my sat nav was about half a mile out today then rectified itself.
J11 Tekna 1.6 4WD Ink Blue Collected 26th September 2014
Zunsport Black Grill. Bonnet protector. Bonnet struts. Dashcam.