Sub Woofer Output New Qashqai 2014

ICE, Equipment, Options
Stevethegreatgolfer

Post by Stevethegreatgolfer »

Wow, this sounds exciting. Hope to see picks and how to do.
Storm White Tekna CVT - Collected on 23 August 2014.

Adrian

Post by Adrian »

Do you know if the built in amp is 4 channel in that sub or just sub channel only? Wondering if it'll power other speakers.
2014 1.6dci Tekna Storm White 2WD
pmnagendra

Post by pmnagendra »

[quote="Adrian"]Do you know if the built in amp is 4 channel in that sub or just sub channel only? Wondering if it'll power other speakers.[/QUOTE]
Hi, Its a built in Mono Block Amp to power the Subwoofer only. It cannot drive other speakers..
::: Qashqai Tekna 2014 Gun Metal :::
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

When home i took pics of the towbar bieng fitted and am adamant in the top left hand corner of the boot there is i think a white plug just dangling there clipped into the bodyThis plug houses most the the wires needed to instal a towbar so there is a Live wire there they use to recharge batterys or fridges in caravans etcIf your going sub woofer route maybe slot it in the old spare wheel well maybe but ive no idea how you would turn it off if left for a long time as im sure the larger live is permanant live
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

[quote="Adrian"]That looks like a good option @pmnagendra - let me know if you get it fitted. I have a boxed sub, but my hopes of living with the sacrificed space haven't panned out. Plus I blush every time I open the boot in public! [/QUOTE] Just wait until you use the 'horn' in anger! That, believe it or not is my only gripe with the QQ and the sooner I get it sorted the better just waiting on some here to find the best way. Sorry, that amounts to a hi-jack!
PeterL2014-07-08 19:00:58
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Lol how can we use our horns in angerNormaly me n Peter see things diffrent but not on this one lolI now use my windscreen washers as its louder
vectra19

Post by vectra19 »

Can Nissan change the car horn or do you have to go elsewhere to to buy and have fitted, any help would be grateful. Thanks.
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

There's a post somewhere showing how easy it is to swap out if you buy the right one. I've never had to use my horn yet other than a brief bip bip. I'll have to find a remote location to give it a blast and see what all the fuss is about :-)
2014 1.6dci Tekna Storm White 2WD
vectra19

Post by vectra19 »

Thanks for info Adrian.
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

[/QUOTE]] Just wait until you use the 'horn' in anger! That, believe it or not is my only gripe with the QQ and the sooner I get it sorted the better just waiting on some here to find the best way. Sorry, that amounts to a hi-jack!
[/QUOTE]]
Swapped my horn for a pair of Piaa ones, which I mentioned in the post "Horn" they are very loud but you will need patience to squeeze them in
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors