Sub Woofer Output New Qashqai 2014

ICE, Equipment, Options
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Thanks Jon, patience is obviously not my forte (mirrors) so armed with the model that fits, albeit tightly I will get a few quotes. Anyone know off-hand if Halfords fit such things?
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.

pmnagendra

Post by pmnagendra »

:: STEP 1 ::Hi Guys,I worked a bit yesterday and fitted the Pioneer Subwoofer into the spare wheel area. See the pic - I installed the subwoofer only still waiting for a few deliveries (ive ordered Fuse Taps to power the Subwoofer from Fuse Box and Posi Taps to Tap into Rear Speaker Wires) I will install them in the next few days and post a complete How to Do ...

pmnagendra2014-07-10 11:34:37
::: Qashqai Tekna 2014 Gun Metal :::
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

[quote="Adrian"]There's a post somewhere showing how easy it is to swap out if you buy the right one. I've never had to use my horn yet other than a brief bip bip. I'll have to find a remote location to give it a blast and see what all the fuss is about :-)[/QUOTE] Doubt that you need to go anywhere special, use in the street at home and I doubt that the cat would even notice.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
pmnagendra

Post by pmnagendra »

:: STEP 2 ::Hi Guys,I worked on my Subwoofer install project a bit more and here are the latest pics -I tapped into rear speakers -1. Lift the Trims near the front door and you will have access to a bunch of wires neatly rolled with tape. I cut open the tape and digged into it to find twisted pair of wires. On my QQ 2014 Tekna they are -Left Speaker - Red and WhiteRight Speaker - Grey and Green.I used Posi Tap connectors to tap into read speaker wires . After all its a new Qashqai and I didnt want to splice or cut open the cables. Using Posi Taps makes life easier and the factory speaker cables are intact and no need to cut open them.For videos on using Posi Taps refer to my Pics attached and How to Do videos on Youtube.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQWYWuNbpogI will be working on connecting my Sub woofer Permanent Live and Remote Live and will be posting instructions in my next update.CheersManiINSTRUCTIONS -
::: Qashqai Tekna 2014 Gun Metal :::
lebear
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by lebear »

Is it possible to take the DC in the cable bunch also? and what color are they (+-)?