Non running first gen

ICE, Equipment, Options
Breeze83
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by Breeze83 »

Hi guys I’m new to the forum hopefully someone can help me
Here goes
I have a 2.0 2009 qq acenta, auto with awd around a year ago I kept getting the engine management light come on with misfiring fault codes, sometimes they cleared them selves others were cleared with a machine, these were intermittent faults as they would go away for months then one morning I turned the key to start and nothing, the car turned over but wouldn’t fire, if I lost what’s been done it may be easier for some kind of diagnoses
Crank and cam sensors have been changed as this codes came up after it died, injectors checked and spray as they should, it had not long been serviced before it died, replaced the ecu and programmed by Nissan which the car started but ran rough, they suggested a new engine, I sent it for a second opinion and the mechanic seems to think the issue is electrical not mechanical as it starts and runs but stops after two minutes, it’s had clean fuel and filter, been put on an oscilloscope where all checks out
Not sure what to replace next, apparently there is no fuel pressure test point on the car so fuel pressure hasn’t been verified yet
I’ve probably missed something but any thoughts/help is appreciated
Thanks
Leigh