Audio dropping on Nissan Connect

ICE, Equipment, Options
draggo

Post by draggo »

I have a new Qashqai with Nissan Connect system.I have noticed that from time to time audio of my system is dropping to lower level. And then slowly comes back to normal.It only happens when I use radio.Has anyone had the same problem?
Nissan Qashqai 2014 1,6 dCi Xtronic Safety Pack Connect

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Might just be traffic announcement mateif you go into your radio settings turn up the traffic announcement see if next time it goes deafening instead of lowYou can turn it off in same sectionThe early system used to loose all audio completely not just get lower volume
draggo

Post by draggo »

Thank you. I see look for that menu.
Nissan Qashqai 2014 1,6 dCi Xtronic Safety Pack Connect
shelly66

Post by shelly66 »

Hi thereI think that you will find that the audio is related to the speed you are driving at, ie faster it will be louder
supergrover

Post by supergrover »

The speed related volume can be set by the driver, from one extreme (gets much quieter when you slow down) to the other (hardly varies in volume at all). Because the QQ is a pretty quiet car, I've not found the need to use the max setting - it's quite noticeably getting louder and quieter as you drive. The mid setting works fine for me. Shelly66 is right, it could be worth checking out.
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack