Qashqai 2014 Radio systems (change)

ICE, Equipment, Options
Kennethlc3

Post by Kennethlc3 »

I£ve been searching for a while but haven£t found any answer on this.My QQ came with a basic radio system which i dont like, is there any way to buy and install the Original full system (touchscreen, with gps, cameras, etc)? I assume this radio system would include the cameras.And where can I buy this original piece?This is the one I have....This is the one i want....Help Please!

PeterL

Post by PeterL »

I would have thought that your only (cost effective) way would be to wait on a breaker to scrap an accident damaged car. There are a few middlemen if you Google - register your need with them.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Would not be cost effective. Too much stuff to remove and replace....Centre radio cosole, door mirrors/cameras, front grill/camera, rear trim/camera, not to mention all the cabling for each of these. Either live with what you have, or cut your losses and part ex for the model you desire
tomo2001

Post by tomo2001 »

Buy an after market unit cus the Connect is buggy at best
Nissan Qashqai 1.6 dci Tekna
tomo2001

Post by tomo2001 »

With fewer than advertised apps lol ;)
Nissan Qashqai 1.6 dci Tekna
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Kennethlc3, I took a look on the web last night here (5 hours behind) and found some information on replacement systems but only for the QQ J10. I have attached a couple of sites which might help as a contact for you.As PeterL mentioned it is most probably better that you wait and try to get hold of the unit from a wrecked QQ but hopefully not from any of us. There are probably not so many replacement systems at present as the QQ is still new.gvmdaddy, mentioned how much work would be involved to disassemble the QQ Dash area and reassemble this with a new unit. Here is a video I found showing what is involved it might be easy for you - Davehttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-7-Satnav-Aurora- ... e=youtu.be
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken