Hello I've got iphone 4S ive registerd on line all ok
I can play songs on connect but I can not pair my phone
I've downloaded app and it's connected And my phone is plugged in
I press phone on connect 2 then press connect then noughing happens
Even Bluetooth on my phone can't sink with connect
Help needed thanks in advance

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Pairing a phone and connecting are 2 diffrent processes mateunwire your phone and make sure the iphone bluetooth turned onthen go into your main settings in the centre and telephone and try pairing the phone there|To make a phone call or recieve the phone does not need to be tethered via a wire
White Tekna

Post by White Tekna »

Ok thanks I'll give it try
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

I found searching for the phone from the QQ was easier mateit gives you a pin code and you need to accept it on the iphone takes a few minutes and job done
White Tekna

Post by White Tekna »

I've unplugged phone Bluetooth is turned on I pressed phone on connect then I pressed connect all that happens is
Orange wheel keeps going round My phone Bluetooth does not reconise the connect system
May be my phone is faulty or the connect I'll get the dearler to have look but thanks anyway
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Something to tryOn your phone go into bluetooth settings and if the phone was paired previously hit the forget this button and then do the same on the car Once my phone decided not to talk to car anymore after an IOS update
supergrover

Post by supergrover »

I had bluetooth connection problems between the QQ and my android phone after an android version update - and deleting it from the car's memory and pairing it again from scratch (only a 30 second job) sorted it.
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack
White Tekna

Post by White Tekna »

Thank you both ill have another go tomorrow