Eurosport Anyone ?

ICE, Equipment, Options
tomo2001

Post by tomo2001 »

Just asking as it as appeared as a new app on my connect ??
Nissan Qashqai 1.6 dci Tekna

Alan22

Post by Alan22 »

Your right and Twitter
2014 Premium 1.2 DIG-T Metalic Black
Dr_Niss

Post by Dr_Niss »

Eurosport popped up on mine but no twitter yet
J11 Tekna 1.6 4WD Ink Blue Collected 26th September 2014
Zunsport Black Grill. Bonnet protector. Bonnet struts. Dashcam.
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

[quote="Dr_Niss"]Eurosport popped up on mine but no twitter yet[/QUOTE]
You need to log onto a Twitter account via Nissan Connect to get this to work. I did not have an account so it would not switch on the app. It then asked if I wanted to sign in to Twitter, I agreed and I now have a Twitter account, shan't be using it though, better things to do with my time.
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Dr_Niss

Post by Dr_Niss »

Thanks
J11 Tekna 1.6 4WD Ink Blue Collected 26th September 2014
Zunsport Black Grill. Bonnet protector. Bonnet struts. Dashcam.
Wheelie Bealie

Post by Wheelie Bealie »

Can't work out why anyone would need Farcebook or Twatter in their car, they only work when the car is stationary and if you have an internet connection, which, more often than not these days would be provided via a smartphone... So why would anyone opt to use either of those via Connect with reduced funcionality when the smartphone is to hand. I know these apps arn't Nissan but ultimatly they would have the final say on what apps go into their car - very poorly thought through Nissan... The irony though, in me chossing to use Twatter (through Connect) to tweet Nissan telling them how crap having useless apps like Eurosport, Fartbook and Twatter is isn't lost on me one bit! What about TuneIn radio or Spotify? They surely would be much more useful in a car, unfortunatly I'm 8 months into my free 2 year subscription and I can see no reason on this earth how Nissan are going to get me to subscribe to this utter crap when the 'free' period is over...
2014 1.5dCi Tekna (Manual)
Deleted User 1450

Post by Deleted User 1450 »

Well I've used the Google Search > Send to car function a good few times.Kind of agree about being charged for it after the initial 2 years, Maybe I'll transfer ownership to SWMBO
ukwebb

Post by ukwebb »

i noticed these today !the Eurosport app came online itself, but Twitter was turned off in the nissan connect app on my phoneNice to have but neither really interest me !
English by Nature, Yorkshire by the Grace of God
Qashqai 2014 1.6dci CVT Tekna Magnetic Red - ordered April Born Oct 15th 2014