Electric Windows deactivate button.

ICE, Equipment, Options
duncho

Post by duncho »

Donkey, I was thinking to add that feature to my car, which opens the windows when car remote unlock button is pressed twice. I already installed windows closing module, which is nice, but during hot summer days opening windows before entering the car would be indeed nice.
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!

jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

[quote="duncho"]:) He explains, after the windows lock is activated it locks all the windows, driver's including (which shouldn't of course).
[/QUOTE]
I just asked the wife if the drivers window still operates when the window lock is on and she said yes it does, rather than argue I will check it out next time I get in the car, unless someone can confirm earlier
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

My cars gone but when locked it would allow drivers window to work from drivers door and of course if driver wanted to open any of the other windows you flick the lock off
Lukeyluke

Post by Lukeyluke »

The switch on mine only effects the back seat windows. The problem I have is, I being the driver, can also not open/close the windows at the back if the switch is down. On other cars (list below) pressing the switch only stops the people in the back opening/closing their windows. I could always override this lock by using my controls.I also do not like the fact that I can not open/close all the windows from outside the car by holding down the lock/unlock button on the key fob. My last few cars (Freelander, New Shape C4, X5) did this.Otherwise, the windows function
Tekna, Xtronic, Black
bluedav

Post by bluedav »

Sorry for the confusion, my window's work as standard specifications (asked dealer) My previous cars (Peugeot 3008 & Nissan Qashqai mk1) worked the same as Lukeyluke described & I was just wondering if nissan might be able to fix this with a software update or if it's the button and will always work as per spec. I understand what I'm trying to say but others might not lol!
Nissan Qashqai Acenta Premium 1.5 Gunmetal Grey 14 plate