Connect 2

ICE, Equipment, Options
Crayven

Post by Crayven »

Hi

I have the new 2014 tekna qashqai.

Has anyone managed to connect the iPhone to the connect 2 yet?

When I go to the nissan portal the new qashqai is not listed as a car choice to register?Crayven2014-02-14 18:59:32

Kevintstirling

Post by Kevintstirling »

You have to register on the you + nissan site on the nissan uk website and provide vin number to activate the system
Crayven

Post by Crayven »

Thanks for the reply!

Have registered with you+

All ok there ( apart from there is no qashqai 2014 car listed so I selected the juke )

The connect app will not accept my user name password.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Wiimii

Post by Wiimii »

hi, you need to go here" http://www.nissan.co.uk/GB/en/YouPlus.htmland register, not the one your trying to register on
ivelina

Post by ivelina »

Hi, I have the same problem. I registered on both You+Nissan and NissanConnect (these are two different portals, they require different registrations), and also downloaded the app for my phone (Samsung S4 mini) but when I tried to connect to the car (I already had the bluetooth paired before I registered, so that may be where the problem is), the car said that it is not activated by the owner, etc, etc. So I have today done both registrations again, checked the VIN number (funnily, the You+ portal does not recognise my reg number - maybe because it is only a few days old) and will try to connect the car again tonight. I will also try to unpair the phone and car and re-pair with the NissanConnect app running, as suggested. If all that fails, I am taking it to the dealer!It does not help that I am not really sure what I am trying to achieve with all that (i.e. register on two different sites, activate what where, etc)Will update!
ivelina2014-03-17 15:28:36
New Qashqai, 1.6 DCI Tekna, registered March 2014, 22500 miles on the clock
Wiimii

Post by Wiimii »

[quote="Wiimii"] hi, you need to go here" http://www.nissan.co.uk/GB/en/YouPlus.html
and register, not the one your trying to register on
[/QUOTE]

Thanks I did that ages age, the day I got the VIN number I rang Nissan and registered by phone.

But today if you can believe it I was told Nissan have rectified the problem for the new QQ send to car system.

Mine mysterusley has started working from this afternoon I have been trying it every day for two weeks. Wiimii2014-03-17 20:27:30
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

I looked at the problems associated with the American Rogue model relating to send to car from a Windows PC. They advised switching back to the earlier Google Maps which I did, and the Send to Car works every time now. But it will still not work on my Laptop using the latest Google Maps. The Android mobile app. works every time and it is easy to use.
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors