Speaker Upgrade

ICE, Equipment, Options
obsifi
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by obsifi »

Hi,

Would there be any chance of seeing pictures/schematics how the tweeters and the dash cover comes off? I've tried to search google all over but cant find anything else but door panel removal.

I've been thinking of changing my speakers as well, the original ones in my acenta model are probably crappiest speakers I've heard since 90's cars.

Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

To access the tweeters, you remove the defroster grille. I don't know if you have to take the entire dash lid off to do so. Perhaps you could carefully dislodge one of the A pillar trims to see if you could gain access to the trim. There are a lot of bits that have to come off before you can remove the dash top, if it has to be done.

dash.jpg

Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
gombosc
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gombosc »

Replacing the tweeters needs some carefully preparation - please check the file from this link where is described how to replace them
http://www.glynhopkinpartsonline.co.uk/ ... KS2804E12B
mattiawhite
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by mattiawhite »

gombosc wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:16 pm Replacing the tweeters needs some carefully preparation - please check the file from this link where is described how to replace them
http://www.glynhopkinpartsonline.co.uk/ ... KS2804E12B
Does anybodey have this file coppied localy, i dont find it online...
2018 1.2 DIG-T 115 Xtronic Tekna VividBlue Sunroof
Gemma90
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by Gemma90 »

Okay, so a few weeks ago I started to hear a buzzing/crackling noise coming from my speakers.. mainly the rear passenger side door. Decided i needed to upgrade the speakers anyway as the factory ones are naff.. bought some semi decent pioneer door speakers just to fix the issue, fitted them, work perfectly....

But... I can now hear the same sort of noise coming through the dashboard passenger side speaker! I cant have the volume turned up to more than 12 as it starts screeching through that speaker and sounds awful. I haven't got the first clue how to fix it or even how to get to it to have a look at the connections ect.

Any ideas guys?
gscicluna

Post by gscicluna »

mattiawhite wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:54 pm
gombosc wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:16 pm Replacing the tweeters needs some carefully preparation - please check the file from this link where is described how to replace them
http://www.glynhopkinpartsonline.co.uk/product/Qashqai_%28J11E%29_Music_Premium_4.1_2014-_KS2804E12B
Does anybodey have this file coppied localy, i dont find it online...
Exploded View
Exploded View

1.Defroster grille
2.Side ventilator grille (LH)
3.Center ventilator grille
4.Side ventilator grille (RH)

DEFROSTER GRILLE

DEFROSTER GRILLE : Removal and Installation

REMOVAL

Remove front pillar finishers (LH/RH). Refer to INT-20, "FRONT PILLAR FINISHER : Removal and Installation".
Release defroster grille clips using a suitable tool.
Disconnect the harness connectors and remove defroster grille.
INSTALLATION

Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
Last edited by gscicluna on Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1.5dci tekna+
2020 infotainment system (no sd)
gscicluna

Post by gscicluna »

REMOVING FRONT PILLAR FINISHER...

1.Front pillar finisher
2.Front body side welt
3.Center pillar upper finisher
4. Rear body side welt
5.Rear kicking plate
6.Seat belt cover
7. Center pillar lower finisher
8.Front kicking plate
9.Dash side finisher

ImagePawl
Image Clip
Image Front

FRONT PILLAR FINISHER

FRONT PILLAR FINISHER : Removal and Installation

REMOVAL

Partially remove front door welt (front edge).
Release the front pillar finisher pawls using a suitable tool.
: ImagePawl

Cut and discard front pillar finisher tether clip (A).
CAUTION: Do not reuse tether clip. Replace with new part after removal.

4. Remove the remaining piece of tether clips (A) using a suitable tool and remove front pillar finisher.

INSTALLATION

Installation is in the reverse order of removal.

CAUTION:

Do not reuse tether clip. Replace with new part after removal.
Make sure that the location of the airbag and tether clip do not block body panel holes before installing front pillar finisher.
Make sure to install tether clip to front pillar finisher by inserting clip end and rotating 90 degrees in either direction, before installing front pillar finisher.
When installing tether clip to front pillar finisher, be sure to install by aligning to the cutout.
Now it is not necessary to replace the front pillar finisher if all you need is the tether clip (Part Number 769883DN0A) when reinstalling the front pillar finisher.

1. Remove the front pillar portion of the front door welt.

2. Release the front pillar finisher pawls using a suitable tool and pull the front pillar finisher downward as shown to release the front pillar finisher clip (bottom).

3. Cut and discard the front pillar finisher tether clip.

4. Remove the remaining piece of the tether clip using a suitable tool and remove the front pillar finisher.

When installing front pillar finisher, check that tether clip and pawls are securely placed into correct body panel holes.

INSTEAD OF CUTTING TETHER CLIPS CAN BE TURNED AND PULLED
1.5dci tekna+
2020 infotainment system (no sd)
CallePriva
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by CallePriva »

Hi,

I´m planning to mount new set and tweeter to sail panel.

Do you know if there is an easy way to disconnect dashboard speakers, if they are sounding badly together ?