Boot won't open!! Help!!

ICE, Equipment, Options
nai26

Post by nai26 »

I have just bought a 16 plate N-Connecta... 4 day's ago! Have been able to open then boot... Now, i can't get into the boot... I can lock it and unlock it on the catch left to the boot but it won't open!

Is there something i'm missing or do i need the dealer?

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

See if this helps - Dave ;)

image.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
nai26

Post by nai26 »

Thanks Dave! That's what i've been trying & nothing...! I even tried switching modes!!!

Still none the wiser!
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

You're definitely pressing in the opener switch in the middle, not just the lock/unlock button on the left?
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
Robqai

Post by Robqai »

As Hound says there are two button switches, left one to lock/unlock and right hand to open. If not use to these can be tricky. If not that I'm sure there is a method to manually open from inside the vehicle, I'm sure I read this in the owners manual.
65 plate J11 1.5 dci Pearl black Tekna; Sill guards, Dash Cam 50+MPG (best 68 mpg)
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

As Robqai says...

tailgate lock.jpg

(I hadn't noticed this option until he mentioned it was in the manual, so thanks!)
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hound, I must say you are the Man for QQ Documentation some of your information is like gold and very helpful I will have to get a bigger file soon :roll: , but at least there is always a fallback the manual or ask the Dealer :lol: - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

This was me when I got my QQ, I thought it was the small button to open the boot. I even managed to open the boot on occasion by accidentally pressing in the larger flat pad, I really thought I had a fault. A couple of days later I realised my mistake, just before I was about to phone the dealer :)
Robqai wrote:As Hound says there are two button switches, left one to lock/unlock and right hand to open. If not use to these can be tricky. If not that I'm sure there is a method to manually open from inside the vehicle, I'm sure I read this in the owners manual.