Map Settings options missing

ICE, Equipment, Options
chrisnewbold

Post by chrisnewbold »

Hi Peter, anything specific you enabled?

Chris

kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Mine just tells me the traffic situation on your route has changed, and re routes without prompting.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

[quote="chrisnewbold"]Hi Peter, anything specific you enabled?Chris[/QUOTE]
ChrisNot that I am aware of which prompts me to check revisions etc and report back - I certainly remember that the salesman made a big show of unwrapping the sim card and placing it in the car at handover which makes me think it would have been freshly made.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
Sudhir

Post by Sudhir »

[quote="PeterL"] [quote="chrisnewbold"]Hi Peter, anything specific you enabled?

Chris[/QUOTE]

Chris
Not that I am aware of which prompts me to check revisions etc and report back - I certainly remember that the salesman made a big show of unwrapping the sim card and placing it in the car at handover which makes me think it would have been freshly made.[/QUOTE]

Sim card?? Are you sure or do you mean SD card? If it is sim card where is it placed?
2014 Qashqai Tekna Dci Storm White.
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

SIM Card / SD Card obviously not sure but it's the one at the top right of the centre console for what it's worth.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
Timelord

Post by Timelord »

The overspeed option is shown on the Nissan Connect simulator at http://simulator.nissan.eu/NewNissanConnect/# In fact its one on the detailed options. I contacted Nissan today who said I should be available and to check with my dealer.
1.5 DCi Tekna
ragna

Post by ragna »

I dont have the speed warnings on my car Accenta premium ordered 24/09 delivered 09/10 dont know its build date but must be before August as it has no button to switch of lane warnings or passenger lumber support adjustment but as most of the posts are 6 month old did any Accenta Premium owners ever get this upgraded on their Nissan connect systems.
2014 QQ 1.2 Accenta Premium, Storm White
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Check your POI are turned on mate and speed cameras selectedthen make sure your POI alerts are turned on
mrlazy

Post by mrlazy »

The standard database is pretty sparse, you'll be better off downloading the pocketgpsworld (you do have to pay) and installing that one via a memory stick
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Id urge you to go through the settingsI never found the sat nav sparce or poor, in fact for an inbuilt system I found it good, took me across europe twice in nearly 30K in 8 months cant recall it missing a fixed speed cameraThere 2 settings one for the sat nav and you need to apply the POI alert and bleep and then go into your POI and select safety cameras and applyYes I read its not the latest software etc etc but its not a bad system and why pay 25K for a car then pay for a seperate system