Map Settings options missing

ICE, Equipment, Options
ragna

Post by ragna »

Thanks for your replies. Donkey POI are turned on but i now does not show speed cameras it did when i first got the car and it worked but now cant find it and ive been into every setting on the sat nav system i didnt know the speed camera warning were also now missing . I originally posted because i dont have the overspeed warning which started this thread its 3.9 in the connect manual over speed warning and over speed threshold dont even show.At the start of this thread a few also didnt seem to have these settings but they dont seem to come back with the outcome of if this was fixed or not available on the Accenta Premium and i dont want to be fob off my the dealer saying it wasnt available on this model
2014 QQ 1.2 Accenta Premium, Storm White

mrlazy

Post by mrlazy »

I don't think the overspeed warning works at all yet. I'd love to be proved wrong though
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

[quote="ragna"]Thanks for your replies. Donkey POI are turned on but i now does not show speed cameras it did when i first got the car and it worked but now cant find it and ive been into every setting on the sat nav system i didnt know the speed camera warning were also now missing . I originally posted because i dont have the overspeed warning which started this thread its 3.9 in the connect manual over speed warning and over speed threshold dont even show.At the start of this thread a few also didnt seem to have these settings but they dont seem to come back with the outcome of if this was fixed or not available on the Accenta Premium and i dont want to be fob off my the dealer saying it wasnt available on this model [/QUOTE]Out of interest has your car been back to dealers for any reason?There was reports of dealers updating system and actualy removing the speed cameras section claiming its a new EU rule written elsewhere on this forum
Timelord

Post by Timelord »

The Over Speed Warning is still showing as an example at http://simulator.nissan.eu/NewNissanConnect/#if you use the Explore function. Nissan told me it should be there and to contact my dealer.
1.5 DCi Tekna
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Strange as am pretty sure when I got the AP in March I had the personnel travel speed and overspeed warning options on the car but just looked and can only see the personnel travel speed option. Maybe I am just losing my head! My car has never been back to dealers so nothing been updated. Doubt I would use the speed warning anyway seeing I never even thought about it till I read this post...
TC32014-11-17 17:55:08
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

ragna

Post by ragna »

Donkey,Timelord, TC3 thanks for your replies. Yes it has been back to the dealers about 10 day after i first collected it Stop/Start fault had to take it back the next day for new part to be fitted but i cant remember when i found out about having the speed cameras on the connect system could have been after i took it in.Where do i find the posts about dealer removing the speed camera warnings.TC3 i call also only see the personal travel speed and then it skips to speed warning for curves.
2014 QQ 1.2 Accenta Premium, Storm White
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

[quote="ragna"]Donkey,Timelord, TC3 thanks for your replies. Yes it has been back to the dealers about 10 day after i first collected it Stop/Start fault had to take it back the next day for new part to be fitted but i cant remember when i found out about having the speed cameras on the connect system could have been after i took it in.Where do i find the posts about dealer removing the speed camera warnings.TC3 i call also only see the personal travel speed and then it skips to speed warning for curves.[/QUOTE]Its an old post (september) http://www.qashqaiownersclub.co.uk/foru ... e1.htmlAnd funny enough the guy also had a stop/start recall so maybe something in itTony Im sure the early days had more options as it goes, remember the speed cameras wouldnt work at 1st until we had ticked box in 2 diffrent areas