Stop/start system failure

ICE, Equipment, Options
Splodge

Post by Splodge »

I have a12 month old Qashqai cover 9000 miles so far, the stop/start has not worked since day one, it seems to have a mind of its own. dealer has changed the battery, had the car for 4 days and told me it was fixed.......it wasn't. Has anyone experienced similar issues and have they had it fixed.

Essexeddie

Post by Essexeddie »

When you find the problem let me know so I can initiate it. As I hate this feature.
2014 Tekna J11 DC1 CVT Automatic, also a 1955 Chevrolet 3100 pickup truck.
Pug_Stalker

Post by Pug_Stalker »

Just had mine in the garage for a few noises, and Stop/Start was having some issues where I was driving and out of nowhere it would come up saying it has failed or had a error and would sit flashing on the screen. The dealer explained nothing was wrong and it maybe when im driving my foot might be on the clutch resting...and the sensor is having a issue with the light pressure.

I have noticed when it in a error state if you stop, and then do the process where it should kick in it sorts itself out and reengages itself.

Just the mumblings of someone who knows nothing about cars and hopes it might help!
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Are you aware that there are already at least 2 Posts on the subject of "Stop / Start". It might help you to take a look at the facts on these Posts - Dave ;)

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3404#p33802

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3422#p33887
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken