Parking Sensors

ICE, Equipment, Options
DD41

Post by DD41 »

Yes bud no fault... see what you mean about the light I thought the same but I like it re activating because knowing me I would forget to switch back on and BANG!!! :o
19 plate X Trail 1.3 DIG-T DCT Tekna Gun metal grey + led kick plates + footwell lights + Chrome lower boot finsher
16plate 1.2 DigtT cvt Tekna ink blue pan roof chome pack/ protection pack / chrome sill protectors / Nissan mud flaps/Spare wheel

DanDan

Post by DanDan »

Every day's a school day.... Thanks DD41
capnross
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by capnross »

I've just taken delivery of a 2015 plate Ink-blue Tekna (two days ago). The front parking sensors have JUST started driving me barmy. On another Qashqai forum, there's talk of a software update which fixes this. Read here (http://forum.qashqaiclub.co.uk/front-pa ... 14604.html)

Salesman at dealership is off today and he expressly wanted me to contact him about faults, since last Nissan had so many that the service department were sick of seeing me (and vice-versa).

I don't like the idea of drilling holes, so I'm hoping that there is a software update for it. I'll keep you informed here, but I'm sure you guys have already got yours sorted.