air conditioning

ICE, Equipment, Options
Jharrity

Post by Jharrity »

I have a Nissan qashquai (15 reg) and the air conditioning does not work. Will the warranty still be valid, is the air conditioning covered by the warranty and should the air conditioning need recharging considering the car is less than 3 years old

Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

The trouble is , is that you need to run the air-con at least once per month to ensure the seals dont dry out, so quite often Nissan will make an excuse that you have not done this. But you do have a card to play, in the fact that it is a common problem for the condenser to be perforated due to poor manufacturing / design. Do a search for condenser & air-conditioning for many answers.
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

As Daewar says above, and it does state as such in the owners handbook.
Deleted User 2899

Post by Deleted User 2899 »

Jharrity wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 8:09 am I have a Nissan qashquai (15 reg) and the air conditioning does not work. Will the warranty still be valid, is the air conditioning covered by the warranty and should the air conditioning need recharging considering the car is less than 3 years old
Pour yourself a drink and start reading ....
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4122&p=47816#p47816

:)
Alex1509
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Alex1509 »

Recently, I began to notice how my air conditioner began to work worse, I could not understand for a long time what the problem was, disassembled it and tried to clean it inside, even went to the service, but they did not find any breakdown there, although the air conditioner worked badly further. So I decided to go online and found a blog about cleaning air conditioner fins. It turns out that the essence of the problem lay on the surface. After doing all the manipulations described in this material, my air conditioner began to work much better.