Lost a setting I never knew I had

ICE, Equipment, Options
Deleted User 3720

Post by Deleted User 3720 »

last weekend while driving to Heathrow I was playing with the settings button on steering wheel, I checked tyre pressures then scrolled through a few more but obviously watching the road more than the settings menu. I usually have it as speed or blank (no settings). When I looked again I had an arrow which seemed to indicate the distance from car in front e.g 7.5 mtr. (Idont remember having seen this before) I then set it to show speed but for the life of me cant replicate that arrow setting, I think it was just after the compass selection. Anyone got any ideas? it's beginning to interrupt my sleep....or maybe its the hot weather. :roll:

Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Nope... I've only ever seen it when the sat nav is following a route, and it showed distance to the next manoeuvre - never a distance as short as 7.5 metres. :?
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
switchback

Post by switchback »

It's the sat nav...................there's been a thread on here before about it.
2015 1.6 dci Tekna, AWD.
Deleted User 3720

Sat nav a possible as I did have a route planned at the time. I will investigate tomorrow and weekend
scimitargtc

Post by scimitargtc »

my kids reckon its the distance to the car in front to acrivate the front radar - not sat nav i have it displayed not a setting as far as i am aware and there is a little pictogram on the main dash screen s wifey has car today and i am away until sunday i can't give a better description
2016 1.6 xtronic tekna diesel 130 bhp
1998 4.6 v8 Range Rover petrol auto 225 bhp
2019 Skoda Citigo 1.0 sel green tech 5 dr 75 bhp
2009 Vauxhall Astra Twintop 1.8 petrol sport 2 door 138bhp
Deleted User 3720

Help! it's nothing to do with sat nav that I can tell been trying over the weekend. And that's how I remember it - it seemed to show distance from car in front. This is beginning to annoy me. :evil:
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Did it look like this?

IMG_0097.JPG