New ProPILOT Assist

ICE, Equipment, Options
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

You can add a pull chord fuel filler flap to your list.
Gel wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 11:43 am Despite this cutting edge technology, I assume latest models still lack bonnet struts as standard,
let alone automatic closing on tailgate. :(

PJB729

Post by PJB729 »

Daewar wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 7:18 pm You can add a pull chord fuel filler flap to your list.
Gel wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 11:43 am Despite this cutting edge technology, I assume latest models still lack bonnet struts as standard,
let alone automatic closing on tailgate. :(
On the positive side the Starting Handle is still stored under the drivers seat :lol:
QQ 1.5dci Tekna 2016 Magnetic Red
QQ 1.5dci Tekna + 2019 Magnetic Red
QQ 1.5 e-power Tekna 2024 Fuji Sunset Red.
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Another new write up here;
I've added a Comment re removal of the "answer/use phone" feature on steering wheel on J11B's.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... sage-field
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Is this another version of the DM QQ ProPILOT Road Test or just an update, seems a bit more in depth though - Dave :)

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars ... Pilot.html
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Qashpad

Post by Qashpad »

I have a 2019 Tekna with pro pilot which is an excellent addition to make driving a bit more relaxed.
My wife is not a fan of the steer assist part as she says as a passenger the car wanders a lot between the road markings giving an uncomfortable sensation. She’s not confident that it hasn’t switched itself off.
Wondered if anyone else has noticed this effect?
Must admit Highways agency east are absolutely useless at maintenance here but she also noticed it in Holland where maintenance is first class.
2019 Tekna+ , white 160 hp 1.3 litre with DCT auto box
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Qashpad, ours is the 2019 Dec Tekna + Sport with Propilot. I drove 3 different QQ’s with PP just to see how the Propilot behaved and they were all basically the same. As you mentioned there is a very slight deviation on the steering as it adjusts to find its Centre. I was continually trying to correct this until our Sales Guy mentioned let the QQ do its job. We appear to have the same problem as my wife just does not trust it also, so I use it when I can and find with it’s Cruise Control great or relaxing. The Major roads around Berlin are pretty good but I did have a problem where the QQ tried to exit when it spotted a very wide white lane at an exit. It’ maintains its distance as set (3 settings), brakes if another car pops between then it re-accelerates when free and when you pull out to overtake it accelerates - all in all very impressive Dave ✅😉
Qashpad

Post by Qashpad »

Many thanks Dave. It seems that is normal then unless our wives are related😀.
Agree with all your comments. Very nervous when I first used it but as you say have confidence in it and it’s excellent
2019 Tekna+ , white 160 hp 1.3 litre with DCT auto box