Original parking sensors for Acenta

ICE, Equipment, Options
adam214
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by adam214 »

Hi All. I have a 2016 Acenta and I would like to have parking sensors but possibly original ones. I see Nissan is selling them as accessories, but I wonder if they are installed afterwards then would it work properly. I’ve heard that it is not so easy to install it (I’d use Nissan dealer) and it might happen that it would only make the beeping sound, though from an original Nissan product I would expect/want to show on the screen next to speedometer. Thanks for the feedback.

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Adam, from what I know here in Germany anyway is that the Visia & Acenta had the Nissan Connect Navigation System & Around View Monitor only as an "Option" it was not part of the Std Spec. You are correct there are two Nissan Systems available for the Front & Rear but only "Audible". I would think that if you are looking at getting the parking system on the Nissan Connect System it is going to Cost !
I would personally ask your Dealer for advice on this addition and the installation - Dave :)

IMG_4059.JPG

IMG_4060.JPG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken