FIRMWARE VERSION

ICE, Equipment, Options
tsume
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by tsume »

Those who have updated to D605, have you noticed any improvement with Bluetooth music playback?

I'm on D554 and, while better than the previous version (US D407), it still cuts out for about a second every 10 minutes or so. I won't be able to update mine until someone shares the files since D407 remains the newest version available from dealers in the US. I'm just curious if it's improved with the latest version or not.

Dragstar

Post by Dragstar »

Dazling wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:04 pm
Dragstar wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:15 am
Dazling wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:20 am Had the new Firmware installed and as expected it didnt make any differance to my problem at all, but nobody is listening to me as usual
so i start again to try and get a new head unit fitted but im not going to hold my breath!
Hi Dazling, just had the software installed D605 for the Connect 3 System fitted in mine, not had any Further Issues at all, was normal for it drop out every day but since the update nothing working fine.
Are you saying its fixed or its broke it further ?
Fixed :D No Issues at all works Fine
2014 Qashqai Accenta Premium 1.5DCI, Gunmetal Paintwork, Crossover Pack, Pan Roof,Bonnet Strut Kit, sidebars, and a Bit of Chrome :D
2011 Audi TT Quattro Roadster Volcano Red (Pearl}
2012 Vauxhall VXR GTC Arden Blue
2012 Vauxhall GTC 140 SRi
Dazling

Post by Dazling »

A little update still waiting for Nissan to get back to me and also my local agent but i have taken the ariel of and it seems to be better without an ariel lol
MSS636

Post by MSS636 »

So as soon as I get mine back from it's accident repair I'm taking the plunge. Dealer is claiming it'll be £50 out of warranty, but from what they can see it's fixed the issue and they've had no cars returned.
Weasel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Weasel »

In warranty or out of warranty aren't Nissan saying it should be done free of charge?
19 plate 1.5dCi n-connecta in Magnetic Red
paul1109

Post by paul1109 »

Sounds like some dealers taking the p***, maybe you need the letter from Nissan to get it free?

If so suggest you contact Nissan customer service first even if out of warranty as I did.
Silver Tekna 1.6 DIG-T 65 Reg
gjergji
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by gjergji »

Hello,

I just got today my "new" Qashqai Tekna 2009 2.0 dci 4x4.
I understand I should have LCN1?
I noticed random reboots during navigation, but mostly when connecting with my cell through bluetooth ( every 2-3 minutes)

I found & downloaded "LCN1_FieldFix_E604"

Is this the correct one?
Should i put the update files on sdcard or on usb flash disk?

IMG_20190709_231404.jpg

Last edited by gjergji on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
gjergji
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by gjergji »

I seems the crash was because of "abnormal" contacts trying to sync.
Some of the contacts the "Nissan connect" did not like.
I fixed this by installing "Bluetooth phone book V1.5" on my android phone. (The amazon appstore edition, because the google Play Store edition does not have call history integration).
Played a bit with the settings trying to normalize the contacts, and voila, all my contacts were synced.

All Ok now, but I still would love to tinker with the firmware.

So is my unit's firmware updateable? Does anyone know?
fbgqashqai

Post by fbgqashqai »

Just taken my Qashqai for 2nd year service and I have been offered the D605 update as part of the service. I have been told it takes between 40 mins and 2 hrs to install. I haven't really had any major issues other than a couple of music drop outs which have sorted themselves within a few seconds so I hope this doesn't have any adverse affect.
fbgqashai 2017 J11a N Connecta 1.5DCi in Silver
pistol691
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by pistol691 »

Morning all. I've been following this thread for some time. I have an X-Trail (out of warranty) but of course the same connect unit with exactly the same issues since about November last year. I Upgraded to D554 following this thread but apart from the preset changes working better, the problem was still there.

Thought I'd share my experience so far for anyone in the same boat: I just called Nissan customer service and they recognised the issue right away, without me evening finishing my sentence describing it. He said right away that it's a free update, the dealers all know about it and they absolutely do not need a letter from Nissan to make this a free upgrade. He created a case for me then and there and even said they would follow up with me after the update to make sure it solves the problem and also to offer 'some incentive for the problems you've had but I can't say what that is right now'. Hmmmm.

Anyway, I called the dealer right up and even the receptionist knew all about it and put me straight through to get it booked in, the friendly chap who answered said they're definitely aware as another branch not far from me put in 500 warranty claims in a couple of months related to this. He also said everyone but 2 they've had this done for it has resolved the issue and those 2 it turned out the symptoms were similar but not related to this software problem.

So if anyone is waiting for a download link for files I would say just call the dealer and state your case and get it booked in, but call Nissan customer service first as they might be offering something else as an apology, but only if you have a case open with them it seems.

Fingers crossed this actually solves it!