FIRMWARE VERSION

ICE, Equipment, Options
andy2019
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:47 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by andy2019 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:15 am

what firmware are you on at the mo. have you tried at 32gb usb

TomGab
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:25 am
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by TomGab » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:51 am

andy2019 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:15 am
what firmware are you on at the mo. have you tried at 32gb usb
Yes, I've just tried 32GB as well with same result.. firmware before initial unit software crash was (long version) AI_PRJ_NISSAN_LCN2KAI_13_14V44 (short one was not available ofcourse due to crash).. :(

andy2019
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:47 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by andy2019 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:35 am

TomGab wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:51 am
andy2019 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:15 am
what firmware are you on at the mo. have you tried at 32gb usb
Yes, I've just tried 32GB as well with same result.. firmware before initial unit software crash was (long version) AI_PRJ_NISSAN_LCN2KAI_13_14V44 (short one was not available ofcourse due to crash).. :(
usb sticks your useing are formatted to fat32 i take it ?

gergototh
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:14 am
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by gergototh » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:12 pm

Greetings,

I know this is mainly a Qashqai Forum, but I have found more info here about my X-Trail (T32 Facelift) than on the UK X-Trail forum where I am not able to register at all.

My question would be about the software, which is F106 (runs on 034 hardware). Is this the latest one or can I upgrade this to a better one?

Many thanks
--- 2017 Nissan X-Trail 4x4 2L Diesel ---
gregtoth.co.uk

User avatar
calnorth
Posts: 2203
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:01 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by calnorth » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:24 am

2017 QQ and on is F16A Software on 037 Hardware and has not been updated to date. There are no distinct problems with it.

For your Xtrail you'll need to contact Nissan I suspect.
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–present)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta

^Qwerty^
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:47 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by ^Qwerty^ » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:10 pm

Hi,
My Connect system started to play up recently so I had a search via Google and came upon these forums. Seems I'm not alone. UK/Yorkshire based and I've got a 1.6 DCi 2016 model. Having read through just about all of the 72 pages of this tread, I first of all downloaded D554 and then D605. Both fail to install, although the system recognises the s/w on the USB stick, which I've formatted FAT32 and default allocation unit size. I've tried two different USB sticks now with the same result.
Software: D502
Hardware: 033
Nissan LCN2KAI_13_14V44

When I press the update button the system pretty much straight away goes blank and the reappears on the Linux type CLI page, it then says Status: Initialising, hangs there for about a minute, then says Update Failed, shutting down after 63 seconds. It then reboots back to normal UI.

Any clues appreciated?

Many thanks

-
Mike

User avatar
calnorth
Posts: 2203
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:01 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by calnorth » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:38 pm

^Qwerty^ wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:10 pm
Hi,
My Connect system started to play up recently so I had a search via Google and came upon these forums. Seems I'm not alone. UK/Yorkshire based and I've got a 1.6 DCi 2016 model. Having read through just about all of the 72 pages of this tread, I first of all downloaded D554 and then D605. Both fail to install, although the system recognises the s/w on the USB stick, which I've formatted FAT32 and default allocation unit size. I've tried two different USB sticks now with the same result.
Software: D502
Hardware: 033
Nissan LCN2KAI_13_14V44

When I press the update button the system pretty much straight away goes blank and the reappears on the Linux type CLI page, it then says Status: Initialising, hangs there for about a minute, then says Update Failed, shutting down after 63 seconds. It then reboots back to normal UI.

Any clues appreciated?

Many thanks

-
Mike
Is D554 and D605 from a recognised source...recommended from this site?
What is the current installed version?
Have you tried uploading after a Factory Reset?
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–present)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta

^Qwerty^
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:47 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by ^Qwerty^ » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:14 pm

HI,

I downloaded both versions from links on this thread. The D554 one took nearly all day to D/L whilst I was at work; just left it running in the background. D605 was from a later link.
Current version is D502 1853_160121
Factory reset - yes.

I just tried another USB 2.0 drive - same result. I'm just formatting using powershell now to see if that makes any difference.

andy2019
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:47 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by andy2019 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:13 pm

Have you unzipped the files on to formatted fat32 usb stick ?

^Qwerty^
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:47 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by ^Qwerty^ » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:43 pm

andy2019 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:13 pm
Have you unzipped the files on to formatted fat32 usb stick ?
I have indeed, they are on the root of the drive:
SpecialLogDirX (folder)
container.iso.bin
custver.reg.bin
force.dnl
initramfs.bin
lx001.tar.gz.bin
manifest
manifest.mnf
manifest.smd
reg_eur.tar.gz.bin
reg_gom.tar.gz.bin
reg_nar.tar.gz.bin
triton_mid.bin
uimage.bin
version.info

If any typo's above, it's due to me, not the file names being incorrect.

Post Reply