FIRMWARE VERSION

ICE, Equipment, Options
dazzlaa
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by dazzlaa »

Super helpful, thanks.

duncho

Post by duncho »

What answer did you expect? You need to bring facts based on which you can get reasonable advice. If you are just guessing, than we can also guess, but don’t complain if you brick your NC.
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!
JDZ01
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by JDZ01 »

Hy Duncho and others in this forum,

since 4 days I am the proud owner of a 9 years old QQ (1-2010). The Connect system sometimes reboot half a minute after starting the car. Sometimes it keeps on rebooting. Even I had to enter the PIN code once.

Maybe there is new firmware. Looking around here in the forum I think you are the one to ask. I would be very pleased if you could check that.
Here my info:

VIN: SJNFBAJ10U1533456
Hardware: 013
Software: 0219_090708

IMG_0937.JPG

Is this enough info?
TIA

Jaco (Netherlands)
duncho

Post by duncho »

Hi Jaco, there is no update available for NC installed in your car.

DMW
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DMW »

dazzlaa wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:19 am Hi all, do you know if this update will work with the 2015 Nissan Juke Media Nav unit? I think it is the same hardware ? I am experiencing the same issues as posted here (audio cutting out, Bluetooth audio cutting out)

Best Regards
Ask a silly question get a silly answer!! Meaning how do you expect to get a proper answer when no information was given......

Supply the details like the rest that have been given a yes or no answer to then that I'm sure would help duncho give a slightly better answer of yes or no
Qashqai 2018 1.2 n-connecta magnetic red
JDZ01
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by JDZ01 »

duncho wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:12 am Hi Jaco, there is no update available for NC installed in your car.
Thanks Duncho.
I suppose it is my BT-connected iPhone 6 that causes the troubles,
Jaco
duncho

Post by duncho »

JDZ01 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:45 pm
duncho wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:12 am Hi Jaco, there is no update available for NC installed in your car.
Thanks Duncho.
I suppose it is my BT-connected iPhone 6 that causes the troubles,
Jaco

duncho

Post by duncho »

Try restoring NC to factory defaults and use it for a while without pairing your iPhone.

blue_3838
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by blue_3838 »

duncho wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:29 am
blue_3838 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:31 am Downloaded the software from https://ulozto.net/!8t5eNPZRAvF9. When I tried to extract the file to a USB drive keep getting an error message "! "Either multipart or corrupt ZIP archive"
Can anyone tell me please what I am doing wrong. By the way I downloaded the file using both method, fast and slow, still getting the same message
Update WinRAR or use 7zip
@ duncho, thank you so much for your reply and detailed guide. Issue I had was, radio was cutting off every few minutes and connect was restarting often while driving. So I disconnected Bluetooth, turn radio off and didn't use SATNAV. Only after doing that I saw connect wasn't restarting for couple of days. So, I had the courage to install the update while driving this morning. Everything went smooth, took under an hour. I play song from my phone using Bluetooth and made phone call without connect restart a single time. Hope it stays this way, keeping my finger cross. I will update again after testing DAB radio and SATNAV.
duncho

Post by duncho »

blue_3838 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:57 pm @ duncho, thank you so much for your reply and detailed guide. Issue I had was, radio was cutting off every few minutes and connect was restarting often while driving. So I disconnected Bluetooth, turn radio off and didn't use SATNAV. Only after doing that I saw connect wasn't restarting for couple of days. So, I had the courage to install the update while driving this morning. Everything went smooth, took under an hour. I play song from my phone using Bluetooth and made phone call without connect restart a single time. Hope it stays this way, keeping my finger cross. I will update again after testing DAB radio and SATNAV.
Glad to hear that it worked for you 👍
Let us know whether you are happy with DAB radio reception, too.