FIRMWARE VERSION

ICE, Equipment, Options
cornel108
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:09 am
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by cornel108 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:24 pm

IMG_20190824_140206.jpg

IMG_20190824_141158.jpg

IMG_20190824_140206.jpg

I just update my NC to D605 and all work ok! Thank,s duncho!

IMG_20190824_185518.jpg



duncho
Posts: 1554
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:45 pm
Contact:

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by duncho » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:20 pm

👍
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Image
Get your Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules here: Image


tsume
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:33 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by tsume » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:40 pm

duncho wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:10 am
D605 firmware checksum checked and it is O.K.
I successfully updated my US 2014 Nissan Rogue from D554 to D605 today.


harskouf
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:15 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by harskouf » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:16 pm

Hi,

How we can download the D605 firmware? I can't find any download links

Thanks
Nissan Qashqai Accenta Premium 1.5 Diesel


User avatar
MikeGC
Posts: 440
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Stockport
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–present)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by MikeGC » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:39 pm

harskouf wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:16 pm
Hi,

How we can download the D605 firmware? I can't find any download links

Thanks
You can’t find any links because they don’t exist.
You have to go to a dealer.
July 2019 Qashqai 1.3DIG-T 160 DCT Tekna in Vivid Blue
previous March 2017 Qashqai 1.5dci n-connecta in Gun Metal Grey
previous September 2014 Juke 1.5dci n-connecta in Gun Metal Grey


Noddy1875
Posts: 368
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:37 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by Noddy1875 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:04 pm

It was on the previous page, but people seem unwilling/unable to share.
Pearl Black 65 reg Tekna. 1.5 DCI


duncho
Posts: 1554
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:45 pm
Contact:

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by duncho » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:19 pm

Those who have downloaded the firmware, please share with others.
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Image
Get your Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules here: Image


User avatar
d0Min_uS
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:26 pm
Location: Romania
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by d0Min_uS » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:47 pm

Noddy1875 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:04 pm
It was on the previous page, but people seem unwilling/unable to share.
Hello,

Here you cand find a copy of D605.



Please make a copy in your Google Drive and then download because Google can delete the archive.

Have a good day!
Qashqai Tekna 1.6 dci CVT X-Tronic (J11-2014) color: Black - Z11, engine: R9M 2WD


tsume
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:33 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by tsume » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:47 pm

harskouf wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:16 pm
How we can download the D605 firmware? I can't find any download links
If you're in the UK, the dealer will update for free. Just say you're having problems with DAB.

I have the firmware and will share it if you need it, though it looks like d0Min_uS already shared it.

If you have the option I strongly recommend having the dealer do it. It's easy to brick it installing it yourself and the process takes almost an hour. https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2018/MC-10152511-9999.pdf has the instructions that the dealer follows to do the update (you can ignore the stuff about D407, that's the latest US firmware). It is extremely important that if you choose not to do this with the engine running, you must leave your hazards ON (or else the electronics will shut off after a few minutes, and brick your unit mid-update). I also recommend connecting a battery maintainer so the battery doesn't die during the update if you don't do it with the engine running.


harskouf
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:15 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by harskouf » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:49 pm

d0Min_uS wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:47 pm
Noddy1875 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:04 pm
It was on the previous page, but people seem unwilling/unable to share.
Hello,

Here you cand find a copy of D605.



Please make a copy in your Google Drive and then download because Google can delete the archive.

Have a good day!

Thank you!
I copied it to my Google Drive

tsume wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:47 pm
harskouf wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:16 pm
How we can download the D605 firmware? I can't find any download links
If you're in the UK, the dealer will update for free. Just say you're having problems with DAB.

I have the firmware and will share it if you need it, though it looks like d0Min_uS already shared it.

If you have the option I strongly recommend having the dealer do it. It's easy to brick it installing it yourself and the process takes almost an hour. https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2018/MC-10152511-9999.pdf has the instructions that the dealer follows to do the update (you can ignore the stuff about D407, that's the latest US firmware). It is extremely important that if you choose not to do this with the engine running, you must leave your hazards ON (or else the electronics will shut off after a few minutes, and brick your unit mid-update). I also recommend connecting a battery maintainer so the battery doesn't die during the update if you don't do it with the engine running.
I am in Greece. Here we don't have DAB so I cannot use this problem for the update. The dealers are not very willing to update the navigation system (probably because it consumes a lot of time) .
I have already updated my Connect from D502 to D554 (with engine running in a long ride). I know the procedure is dangerous. When I will have some time I will update it to D605

Thank you
Nissan Qashqai Accenta Premium 1.5 Diesel


Post Reply

Return to “Electronic systems”