FIRMWARE VERSION

ICE, Equipment, Options
Quashqaiowner
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:39 pm

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by Quashqaiowner » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:13 am

I have the facelift model tekna and the button doesn’t work


User avatar
d0Min_uS
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:26 pm
Location: Romania
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by d0Min_uS » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:48 am

Go to dealer to fix.
Qashqai Tekna 1.6 dci CVT X-Tronic (J11-2014) color: Black - Z11, engine: R9M 2WD


Quashqaiowner
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:39 pm

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by Quashqaiowner » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:12 pm

How should it work so I know what to complain about??


daril
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:52 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by daril » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:07 pm

Sorry if I am going over old stuff but have only just joined the forum. My '15 reg Qashqai has got the Info System resetting itself problem. It is at D302 and have just called my dealer who is well aware of the problem and assures me that the newest software update will fix it. Will take 2hrs and is free.
I did read somewhere on here that D554 did not fix the problem. It's booked in for the 18th so will see if this actually fixes this annoying fault and what the new software revision is.


User avatar
d0Min_uS
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:26 pm
Location: Romania
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by d0Min_uS » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:32 pm

Quashqaiowner wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:12 pm
How should it work so I know what to complain about??
When your phone (from iPhone 5s until now or Android smartphone) is connected with the car with Bluetooth connection and you press for a few second the button 📞 Call icon from steering wheel you heard iPhone SIRI voice or Google Android Alexa voice asking you: What can I help you with?

You can ask weather, raise volume, send text message but I do not use often on driving.
Qashqai Tekna 1.6 dci CVT X-Tronic (J11-2014) color: Black - Z11, engine: R9M 2WD


Quashqaiowner
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:39 pm

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by Quashqaiowner » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:16 pm

Nope not on mine. I had heard that this function didn’t work anyway. Now being a j11b the software is different any way


User avatar
MikeGC
Posts: 440
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:50 am
Location: Stockport
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–present)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by MikeGC » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:07 am

Quashqaiowner wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:16 pm
Nope not on mine. I had heard that this function didn’t work anyway. Now being a j11b the software is different any way
This function worked on both my 2017 QQ n-connecta and my 2041 Juke n-connecta versions of the Connect system.
I would expect it to work on a higher spec. model like your Tekna - sounds like this needs clarifying with your dealer.
July 2019 Qashqai 1.3DIG-T 160 DCT Tekna in Vivid Blue
previous March 2017 Qashqai 1.5dci n-connecta in Gun Metal Grey
previous September 2014 Juke 1.5dci n-connecta in Gun Metal Grey


tikigod19_2000
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:59 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by tikigod19_2000 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:26 am

has the software update actually been released to fix this and the GPS not found message? My dealer told me its coming months ago but I've heard nothing


Massimo
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:55 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by Massimo » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:01 pm

daril wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:07 pm
Sorry if I am going over old stuff but have only just joined the forum. My '15 reg Qashqai has got the Info System resetting itself problem. It is at D302 and have just called my dealer who is well aware of the problem and assures me that the newest software update will fix it. Will take 2hrs and is free.
I did read somewhere on here that D554 did not fix the problem. It's booked in for the 18th so will see if this actually fixes this annoying fault and what the new software revision is.
Any joy daril?


daril
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:52 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION

Post by daril » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:29 pm

Yes good news so far.
Free upgrade from D302 to D605.
Hasn't reset itself yet and DAB radio doesn't keep loosing the signal as it did.
VERY happy.


Post Reply

Return to “Electronic systems”