Replacement Sat Nav unit

ICE, Equipment, Options
linzdelene
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by linzdelene »

Hi there, I have a 2010 ntech qashqai and have been quoted over £2000 by Nissan to get my sat nav unit replaced! I'm therefore looking into getting a 2nd hand one. However I am not having much luck in understanding what I need. I have received some quotes through espares but after speaking to one of the places earlier the nissan details on the replacement isn't the same as the original. I'm not sure whether that matters? So I have found one on eBay with the exact same numbers but I don't think it comes with a code. I am going to get nissan to fit it so can they fit it to the car without a code? I have spoken to so many people but just not getting anywhere!! Thank you!!
Last edited by linzdelene on Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

How about you put your car details into your message. Or do what most of us do and add the details to your tag line.
linzdelene wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:46 pm Hi there, I have been quoted over £2000 by Nissan to get my sat nav unit replaced! I'm therefore looking into getting a 2nd hand one. However I am not having much luck in understanding what I need. I have received some quotes through espares but after speaking to one of the places earlier the nissan details on the replacement isn't the same as the original. I'm not sure whether that matters? So I have found one on eBay with the exact same numbers but I don't think it comes with a code. I am going to get nissan to fit it so can they fit it to the car without a code? I have spoken to so many people but just not getting anywhere!! Thank you!!
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

See my post on other forum on a source.
http://forum.qashqaiclub.co.uk/need-rep ... 18775.html
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D