Phone can’t dial out from voice button

ICE, Equipment, Options
Devilrex
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Devilrex »

Hi Dave, yes we have a massive crack down in Australia on mobile phone use.

As for the repair on the handsfree, well I am totally beyond belief with Nissan.

I was again lied too, assures the part Would arrive last week, this making it 13 weeks for a wait for the part.
I called the repair department and they told me, the part is not here, so when will it arrive? It ‘might’ arrive next week. Are you fking serious!!!

The one thing I have had from Nissan since day one is lies after lies after lies after lies.

We have consumer laws here that guarantee that the dealership will either
Fix within a reasonable time
And if they can’t then replace with one that is not faulty.
And if they can’t then refund.

I have been refused all options!!!

I asked the dealership how we will resolve this problem they said ‘sorry I don’t think we can help you’
They suggested I complain to the consumer affairs, and said they might be able to help you.
They are acting illegal and I have a feeling they are telling me this as they may well be experienced in their actions.

Why did they lean me away from the series 1 into the series 2
Well the series 2 cost another 5k more or so, so of course whatever they need to do or say to sell me the car to cash in.

I have kept personal notes of dates from day one of all that was said and done.
Trying to wait for the so call attempted fix and then from there, into the hands of consumer affairs.

Never for the life of me did I know I’d have to fight to get what I paid for and within the meantime I would have to suffer for months while living without these features I paid for.

Nissan is the absolute worst company I have ever come across 😢

Gel

Post by Gel »

Very bad reaction from Oz Nissan; have you tried to raise issue with Australian motoring press??
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gel, can you imagine how I felt as another potential customer for the new J11B and you just cannot get an answer or even get by Nissan Customer Quality. I had sent all the Data from the Forum including the comments from Sue (AU) and was told to contact our Dealer Sales which I have (No Hands Free), was then asked where did I read about “Hands Free” (Website / Broschures), she would not listen to my questions with a “No, No, No, Mr.Clark” and then the phone was slammed down. You can imagine how I felt but did not react, then a few minutes later another email came, apology No ! Just another confusing comment, well now to me NCS has gone right down the Pan - still confused Dave :oops:
Could it be a language problem ?
I think now I will speak to the Owner of our Dealership for his reaction.

Email 1: Which Special Button ? and a confirmation of “No Hands Free” !

35722561-26F3-40E2-A03D-54CF154304DD.jpeg

Email 2: Which Screenshot ? Then more confusion :

92FE89ED-F9ED-417F-9137-FEE4B3C2F965.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

I have another year left until I will be thinking of my next car (usually change cars every 3 years), but if Nissan can't pull its finger out over simple things like this, I won't be getting another QQ.
scimitargtc

Post by scimitargtc »

Can’t read all the posts but had same issue which I was sure my works blackberry did voice control and as I’m now retired that’s gone back together with my Audi A4 company car and my nokia3 won’t dial. Due to other connectivity issues I’ve gone back to a blackberry leap and voice control restored. Ah bliss
2016 1.6 xtronic tekna diesel 130 bhp
1998 4.6 v8 Range Rover petrol auto 225 bhp
2019 Skoda Citigo 1.0 sel green tech 5 dr 75 bhp
2009 Vauxhall Astra Twintop 1.8 petrol sport 2 door 138bhp
Devilrex

Post by Devilrex »

I have a few emails from dealers in Australia all telling me that.
I can MAKE and RECIEVE a call via the buttons on the steering wheel.
EXACTLY as my dealership told me to get a sale.
Approx a month after they sold me this faulty lump of metal they asked me to bring the car back for a possible temporary fix, this was plugging the cable into the phone where I could then voice call without the button, nope does not work. This did help for an x-trail customer who so happens to be one of my friends and has plain right given up on fighting Nissan and their BS
One does wonder why the dealership spent weeks calling around everywhere to ask why it was not working and why they called me in tontry a temp fix and now they wipe their hands of me!
I will not post emails from dealers on here as yet, as I will be using them as evidence along with all other evidence I have
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

I mentioned recently I would ask our Dealer Owner on this subject. This week I spoke to the Dealerships (7 Outlets) Computer Guy who knows his stuff as he installed and set up our New Nissan Connect System. Then I approached the Dealer Owner who basically did not understand or had no idea of the problem, it does appear when asking around that it is a certain type of person that uses the installed Technology. Most Owners it would appear either accept, overlook, do not use or do not even know the facility exists, therefore there is no Customer „Feed Back“ for a follow up with Nissan. The Owner did ask for my email copies (NCS / Forum) until I mentioned they were in English, but he did say he would follow up, we will see. I did state we were interested in a J11B but without Hands Free for us it is a No No - Dave ;)
Any other news or follow ups ?
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Devilrex

Post by Devilrex »

The handsfree for me will be a yes, I don’t care what their further BS is, the dealership sold it to me with handsfree, they misled me and are still advertising with deceptive sales info.
The handsfree does not work, be it faulty or be it’s been disabled, I don’t care, I paid for the feature.
My car went in for a ‘head unit” replacement last week, an entire day or messing about, the repair did not work!
They tried to load the apps om then screen they crash and freeze, of course that was the fault of my Samsung cable, then it was my Samsung phones fault (even though it failed on another phone too)
So since then my car has been in the repair centre for a week, they have not fixed it and don’t know how too.
It is illegal to sell a car by misleading and deceiptive sales methods in Australia but this lot Nissan are doing it and still are!
I have the right to a repair a replacement a refund, the dealership refuses all!!!

I have so far reported this to the ACCC and working on letter of demand and it seems we will go to court as, honesty for them is not a strong point!!!
Devilrex

Post by Devilrex »

Oh and by the way the loan car they gave me is a new x-trail, the one they said doesn’t work via handsfree, guess what, it works perfectly as per how my manual says on mine ect......
I have video but unsure where to upload If anyone needs it for confirmation
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Sue, interesting information on the X-Trail (with flat bottomed steering wheel) the video you mentioned might well help other members with the QQ problem and is most likely also interesting just to see. I would suggest downloading it here then all the facts are together - Dave ;)