Phone can’t dial out from voice button

ICE, Equipment, Options
Galriad

Post by Galriad »

I agree with you tophat. The dealer that said it’s never been on the QQ is mistaken as it was on my previous 64 plate Tekna. As reported they took it off the facelift model and won’t say why. I would be worried if they were to bring out new tech for the QQ. Oh, wait, aren’t they putting on the semi-autonomous ProPilot. Whoops.
Second QQ J11b 1.5 Tekna in Magnetic Red.

luxor

Post by luxor »

Hi I have posted what I did back in April. It was not easy and I have a windows phone . In the end I put it on to phone mode on the screen even when the radio was on and left it set on phone and after a few weeks it started to work just like it did before from the steering wheel and not from the screen . It did Take time and persistence. hope this helps you
nick99
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by nick99 »

Luxor, what version of Windows is your phone running. I have two Windows phones, one running 8.1 and the other 10. Which one should I try please?
2017 J11B Tekna+ 1.2 petrol
Devilrex
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Devilrex »

With my phones I have tried they do can voice activate by saying hey Siri, hey google but it does not come though the speaker.
I have also had calls that will not answer by the buttons on the wheel.

Regardless if they chose to disable or turn of the feature, my salesman very clearly told me it has handsfree Bluetooth and explained how to use the buttons. I was lied too I didn’t get what I paid for an I would never had touched the car to buy it had I had been told the honest truth.
Even he spend a month and a half trying to find a way to fix it but only when his big bosses told him they not getting it he wiped his hands of me and began to then tell me it doesn’t have handsfree Bluetooth he did say sorry but there has been resolution to the problem no compensation, no fix, no replacement and no refunds.
Den123

Post by Den123 »

Has anyone being in touch with Nissan about the phone issue. Iam going to start a pitition if you could say yes or no to try to get this sorted thanks guys
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Den123 wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:04 pm Has anyone being in touch with Nissan about the phone issue. Iam going to start a pitition if you could say yes or no to try to get this sorted thanks guys
Loads of people have spoken to Nissan about this, no need for a poll to find out.
Good luck though.
Galriad

Post by Galriad »

Hi Den123, I emailed the CEO and had a conversation with someone from the directors office. Loads of BS and no idea when, or if, it will be returned. Funny thing is, the next day had a satisfaction survey sent to me to rate my experience. Guess how well they did?
Second QQ J11b 1.5 Tekna in Magnetic Red.
PJB729

Post by PJB729 »

Galriad wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:18 pm Hi Den123, I emailed the CEO and had a conversation with someone from the directors office. Loads of BS and no idea when, or if, it will be returned. Funny thing is, the next day had a satisfaction survey sent to me to rate my experience. Guess how well they did?
How do Nissan explain away the misleading information in the sales literature and user manual?
QQ 1.5dci Tekna 2016 Magnetic Red
QQ 1.5dci Tekna + 2019 Magnetic Red
QQ 1.5 e-power Tekna 2024 Fuji Sunset Red.
luxor

Post by luxor »

Hi it’s 8. 1 hope it works for you . It really was just keeping it on phone on the screen. The dealership did not no that it no longer worked they was surprised when we took it back . I have not been in touch with them to say it works .
nick99

Post by nick99 »

luxor wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:46 pm Hi it’s 8. 1 hope it works for you . It really was just keeping it on phone on the screen. The dealership did not no that it no longer worked they was surprised when we took it back . I have not been in touch with them to say it works .
Thanks luxor. I'll charge up the 8.1 and give it a try.
2017 J11B Tekna+ 1.2 petrol