NO HANDS FREE IN NEW QASHI WHAT THE

ICE, Equipment, Options
Devilrex
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Devilrex »

Good idea Gel, any suggestions as to who to speak too, I’m happy to do it

sandgrounder that method does not work, to been tried.
On using the phone by saying hey Siri, the phone is silent as it has detected Bluetooth, you can ask the phone to make a call but it won’t go through Bluetooth and you can’t hear anything on phone speaker it’s dead silence due to the fact it knows it’s connedt4e to Bluetooth but the Bluetooth seems to be ONE way, can only get calls in not calls out.
The only method at the moment is to unpair the mobile turn the volume up on the phone as high as it can go and leave the phone in the console to make a voice call. In telling Nissan this was the method some are using at the moment couldn’t give a hoot!
I need handsfree, hence one of the reasons I also was happy to buy this car, I am not going to be stuck for years with a car that can not handsfree call.
I have made Nissan aware yesterday to either provide me what I purchased or give a full refund. I’m honestly over the fact that they don’t give a $hit about their customers, they have illegally sold a car to me and many others by diceit, for their sake I hope the fix it soon.

Gel

Post by Gel »

Assuming you're UK based, (you need to beef up your forum signature!); :(
Steve Fowler, Editor-in-chief,
AUTOEXPRESS
steve_fowler@dennis.co.uk

Steve Cropley, Editor-in-chief
AUTOCAR
Steve.Cropley@haymarket.com
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Devilrex, you might well have already tried this way but could I suggest if not trying the Technical or Legal Depts of the AAA / RAA or even the extension of the German TÜV in Australia. There is also I believe a Group called the AAAA (Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association) but they could well have their hand over the manufacture who could be tried - Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Devilrex

Post by Devilrex »

Thanks Gel, I’m Aussie based mate but these links are a good start.
Thanks daveberlin I wasn’t aware of the AAAA, the things you learn when your been caught with a faulting new car huh! I’ll look into this
I have contact the ACCC so far, as if we have been a sold a care with fault or damage or sold as deceit as in this case the car company must repair, and if they can’t they have to replace with a faultness one or refund, of course crappy car companies make you just through hoops to get what you are entitled to and sometimes it goes to court. What’s why I’m rather bothered as, simply fix the dam fault and let us all get on with life.
They built this car, they worked the manuals, they advertised the car with specific features, all I did was believed this, fell in love with what I thought the car had only to have a few days pass where my new car happy bubble popped
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Devilrex, here is another contact for you which seems to be possibly what you are after the ACCC - Australian Competetion and Consumer Commission. See attached some of the points seem relevant - Dave :)

http://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consum ... guarantees

37DF70B4-6FD1-42BB-BF4B-A3491D3F2C46.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Gregvaldos

Post by Gregvaldos »

I am getting no where. my phone if can not make a call in the car with every think I tried. i called the Nissan customer service number in my book and tell me my car not for it cant help me when not for it. my wife she is very bad upset with me she wants to get another type of car at first and I say lets get this one. I dont no what do. I find this picture

FCDDE904-9BF8-4020-ACA2-0F4FE5FB247A.jpeg

DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gregvaldos, is this pic from a Car Magazine Test because it looks like the older J11A Model - Wheels Tekna & Front Spot Lights. Is the comment “HandsFree” related to the new J11B which it should be or the J11A - just interested Dave ;)
duncho

Post by duncho »

Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hi Dan, I think this appears to be the Advice for the Functions of the Nissan US System which I mentioned. There is obviously a Big Screw Up somewhere as the US vehicles are normally US or Japanese built. The question is „Why“ is there an operational difference, being a Technically Minded Electronics Expert“ do you have any idea why there is this „Hands Off“ problem- interested naturally - Thanks Dave
Devilrex

Post by Devilrex »

I’ve uploaded a video on the fault

https://youtu.be/zGki5QU4kbY
Last edited by Devilrex on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.