Can anyone help please - keep getting this message

ICE, Equipment, Options
catsmum

Post by catsmum »

I have a 14 plate Qashqai 1.2 that has had quite a lot of work done under warranty and one of those things was a new head unit yesterday as reverse camera kept not coming on and sat nav maps or radio would just go off whilst driving and take ages to reboot or when starting the car it wouldn’t boot up for a few minutes.

New head unit fitted yesterday and sd card in place for maps but every time I start my car i keep getting the message

“this navigation system is designed to provide route information to help you arrive at your destination. Only use this system when it is safe to do so.” - then there is an orange button to press to accept this. I keep pressing accept every time I get the message.

This happens every time I start the car now but never had this happen on the old head unit. Have searched to see how I can stop this message appearing online and rung the service manager back this morning but he has no idea how to stop the message popping up every time I start the car - any ideas anyone???? Thanks

lapalmeraie
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by lapalmeraie »

I remember getting this message in the beginning but afterwards I never had it again...

Kr
Niek
Qashqai J11b 2020 N-TEC - 1.3 DIG-T 140PS
Qashqai J11a Connect Edition 1.6 DIG-T 163PS
catsmum

Post by catsmum »

Did you only have to press accept the once then? I get this message every time I start the car even when I keep pressing accept
lapalmeraie
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by lapalmeraie »

Don’t exactly remember bit I think more than once. Fiddle arround a bit in the menu.
Qashqai J11b 2020 N-TEC - 1.3 DIG-T 140PS
Qashqai J11a Connect Edition 1.6 DIG-T 163PS