Watch dog. Phone problems qashqai

ICE, Equipment, Options
Den123
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Den123 »

mailto:watchdog@bbc.co.uk Send your. Issue. To the address. Guys.

MikeGC
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by MikeGC »

Dear watchdog

My phone works seamlessly with my Nissan connect unit

I guess I'm just lucky, I realise others have genuine problems
March '22 - J12 1.3DIG-T 160 CVT Tekna+ with all wheel drive - Pearl Black
July '19 - J11B 1.3DIG-T 160 DCT Tekna - Vivid Blue
March '17 - Qashqai J11A 1.5dci n-connecta - gunmetal
September '14 - Juke 1.5dci gunmetal ascenta premium (red accent packs)
Devilrex
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Devilrex »

Thanks Den, any good for us to contact them who have been literally screwed and lied to by Nissan?
I have issued a ‘refund or legal action will be taken’ their response has been lies after lies, stating I was confused and thought it had ‘voice commands’ seriously what dk-heads, they advertised these features, the salesman very closely told me ‘it has handsfree, and you just need to push that Button on the steering wheel and say call x’

I am still on total disbelief that a car company can do this to someone (actually to a lot of people) and do far feel they get away with it.

Mike do you have the new series 2?

The handsfree works in the previous series 1 without the facelift, just like the lying salesman told me.
MikeGC
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by MikeGC »

I have a J11a
March '22 - J12 1.3DIG-T 160 CVT Tekna+ with all wheel drive - Pearl Black
July '19 - J11B 1.3DIG-T 160 DCT Tekna - Vivid Blue
March '17 - Qashqai J11A 1.5dci n-connecta - gunmetal
September '14 - Juke 1.5dci gunmetal ascenta premium (red accent packs)
Devilrex

Post by Devilrex »

And that’s why yours works,
Lucky you mike

I went to buy a j11a that day but the lovely dishonest lying salesman carefully persuaded my attention to the brand sparking new just arrived
QQ series 2 that is the same car but so much better and loaded with all the features, top of the line.
Sadly little did I know I was being had, I was being lied too like many others, I was being screwed!
My biggest mistake I’ll live with and regret for a very long time is, I trusted what they told me, I trust what the manual told me, trust the advertisements.
They refuse to give me a refund, yet can’t fix the car and can’t provide me what I paid for.

I feel sick sadness and sorrow for others who have also been screwed by Nissan
paplane

Post by paplane »

Devilrex wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:52 am And that’s why yours works,
Lucky you mike

I went to buy a j11a that day but the lovely dishonest lying salesman carefully persuaded my attention to the brand sparking new just arrived
QQ series 2 that is the same car but so much better and loaded with all the features, top of the line.
Sadly little did I know I was being had, I was being lied too like many others, I was being screwed!
My biggest mistake I’ll live with and regret for a very long time is, I trusted what they told me, I trust what the manual told me, trust the advertisements.
They refuse to give me a refund, yet can’t fix the car and can’t provide me what I paid for.

I feel sick sadness and sorrow for others who have also been screwed by Nissan
Chap, I don't mean any disrespect but you need to step away from this issue a little because it sounds like it's driving you barmy.

And, me myself now owning a J11B, having upgraded from a 2014 J11, I can assure you that the B model does indeed have a few tweeks and improvements which make it overall a better car. Phone dialler button issue aside, they didn't lie to you about that.
gloucester

Post by gloucester »

Do you never take your hands off the steering wheel? Never use the touchscreen for anything else? Never press any other buttons or adjust the heating controls? Voice dialling was a right pain in my J11A - usually choosing the wrong contact. So far the Ignis is better...
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
Devilrex

Post by Devilrex »

Matter of fact Gloucester, my hands remain on the steering wheel while I drive.
I don’t touch the screen or air con or anything else.
Hope that clears up your curiosity.

Paplane, the only thing driving me barmy mate is the dishonest dealerships and the lie was being told to some people who have purchased these cars. I don’t believe you was there when I purchased this car, if you had been you would know very well I WAS lied too about this car and since then many more lies where added. See this is why a formal complaint about misleading advertisement has been accepted and depqrtment of fair trading has accepted the complaint. In Australian it is illegal to sell a car that is by misleading methods or deceptive methods it’s also illegal to lie to the customer claims then car can do this and that when in fact it can’t.

I’d love to experience you can experience in your new QQ but sadly I can’t as mine has a number of faults, fualts Nissan has tried to fix but can’t.
Galriad

Post by Galriad »

Devilrex. Has a case number been issued? Or other details? On another thread I have mentioned writing to Nissan CEO and subsequent BS call from the directors office. Would be interested in hearing what is transpiring.
Second QQ J11b 1.5 Tekna in Magnetic Red.
Den123
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Den123 »

The sun buy stories off you. The money they give donate to the forum