Looking for info on Audio.

ICE, Equipment, Options
Zealots89
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by Zealots89 »

Hello, i know this has probably been questioned and answered many times, but i´m still going to leave my questions below.
I have a 02/2008 with the 6 cd changer head unit. HY01E model, wich does not allow for external AUX devices to be connected.
I would like to replace it with a android unit, so i could make use of my music SD cards that i used on my previous car and many more.

I´ve been looking into Xtrons´s model TE706PL but in the specs it says the unit is 177 by 102 by 19mm. I´ve measured the unit in the car and it is 178 by 100. Should i forget about this one or would it fit?

Also, the model TCD618 has the correct measures. What acessories would i need to purchase in order to maintain all sterring wheel controls?

Thank you in advance for your help.

gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

As you suggested this topic has been covered quite well already, possibly even including the models you mentioned. Please use the search button at the top of the forum and you’ll find the info you are after, otherwise the site becomes clogged with questions that become replicated many times. The info is already available.