Bluetooth Dropping

ICE, Equipment, Options
Jamie2939

Post by Jamie2939 »

My QQ N-Connecta 2017 has started dropping the Bluetooth from radio/satnav panel

When I click on the dial button,it says no phone connected,then I need to re-install my phone all over again only for it to drop anytime,sometimes it reappears by itself

I went to Western Nissan few weeks ago & Kirsty,tuned it,

I went back today(Friday 17/08/18) he just told me how to retune it,nothing about how to stop the problem,it fkd up twice on way home 16miles & nothing wrong with the iPhone just electrics

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Jamie, what a coincidence ! I was at Lidl on Thursday and phoned a friend in Berlin using the Connect Screen (motor off, mobile not in my hand :lol: ) I got through and we spoke until it shut down. He called back we continued our conversation and finished. When I tried to call the wife there was no Bluetooth connection and the request to reconnect, tried It did not work. I thought I would pop into my Dealer today but yesterday it worked as normal. Funny thing is the QQ is a 2014 Aug model and the 3 year + 1 year extra FOC Guarantee is just up - Dave :o
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

I can understand this site needs to make some money through advertisments. But in this thread im getting tracked by no less than 29 Trackers, its insane. Well i can tell you im getting tracked by none & you wong get any advertising from me because your trackers are all blocked!!!!!!!!
Rob
Site Admin
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Rob »

Daewar wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:22 pm I can understand this site needs to make some money through advertisments. But in this thread im getting tracked by no less than 29 Trackers, its insane. Well i can tell you im getting tracked by none & you wong get any advertising from me because your trackers are all blocked!!!!!!!!
I’ve edited your post to remove the swearing, can you please refrain from using bad language on the forum.

As for the tracking cookies, nothing dodgy, all from genuine sources and I doubt any different to every major website out there.

You will have had a notification about cookies and ads when you first visited the site. Our privacy policy and gdpr info details it further or feel free to drop me a PM.

Thanks
Rob