Lack of power and judder

ICE, Equipment, Options
P45
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by P45 »

Hello, i am hoping for some help.
Befor i start i will begin with a little background.
I purchased a 1.6 2011 acenta from my local car dealer a little over 6 months ago i had had 3 cars previous from the same dealer the car seemed to lack power when i had it wich i mentioned at the time, to wich he replyed that they are known for lacking power. I had to take the car to have the ignition barrel changed as the key kept getting stuck.after the barrel was changed the coil wire that was wrapped arround the barrel kept falling out as the casing kept comming off eventually the car wouldn't start so it had to be redone again. Since having the car back it has developed a complete lack of power and juddering when accelerating up hills or banks mainley in 3rd and 4th.
Today i took it for a compression test and diagnostics but both came back with no problems found the mechanic said there is deffinatly a problem and most likley electrical and when i mentioned the barrel replacement he said that that could be the issue.
I was just in hope that someone could add any light to this as im unsure that the barrel could cause the car to lack power and judder.
Thank you for taking the time to read and any assistance is deeply appreciated.