ProPILOT = Intelligent System = ACC ?

ICE, Equipment, Options
luiscana

Post by luiscana »

Hello experts
My wife is pushing to have back a QQ (now the new 2019 ver). Dealer has told us there is no news that first arriving models will come with ProPIlot or more specifically with Adaptive Cruise Control... sales guy said it seems only Diesel versions...
Any of you know what is the reality ? are these technologies will be included in new 1.3 160cv version or no ? should we wait ?

tia

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Luiscana, we are in the same Boat at present. I have a quotation for a TEKNA + with the DCT Auto Gearbox but no official facts or costs on the Pro-PILOT and so I am awaiting a Full Demo model (an 160 PS is available) to arrive with all the additions for a test drive. I do not want to order or layout money now and then find that other upgrades are coming along so I will wait. We know what we want and what is missing and are prepared to hang on.
What I mean by upgrades is the A-IVI (Alliance In-Vehicle Infotainment System) / Safety Shield which is a Std but the ProPILOT is apparently not a Std on the TEKNA + and it all costs extra, likewise there are addition costs for the N-CONNECTA & TEKNA. I was at our Dealer on Friday so the facts are pretty fresh.

Please remember I am German Based theoretically you should have more infomation or your Dealer, as normally the launch is firstly U.K. If you know anymore please advise - Dave 😊
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

Wait for 2020 or there about. That's when Nissan will be selling the New QQ.

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/nissan/qa ... -go-hybrid

DaveBerlin wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:26 am Luiscana, we are in the same Boat at present. I have a quotation for a TEKNA + with the DCT Auto Gearbox but no official facts or costs on the Pro-PILOT and so I am awaiting a Full Demo model (an 160 PS is available) to arrive with all the additions for a test drive. I do not want to order or layout money now and then find that other upgrades are coming along so I will wait. We know what we want and what is missing and are prepared to hang on.
What I mean by upgrades is the A-IVI (Alliance In-Vehicle Infotainment System) / Safety Shield which is a Std but the ProPILOT is apparently not a Std on the TEKNA + and it all costs extra, likewise there are addition costs for the N-CONNECTA & TEKNA. I was at our Dealer on Friday so the facts are pretty fresh.

Please remember I am German Based theoretically you should have more infomation or your Dealer, as normally the launch is firstly U.K. If you know anymore please advise - Dave 😊
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Daewar, I think this Old POST is what you are talking about as before - Dave :)

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6805&p=59074&hilit ... rid#p57913
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Daewar, I appreciate your comment on the Hybrid in 2020 the question is when though. As with the new J11B we all thought this was going to be the QQ but things were left out and still the final Spec or model is not available. Our QQ is now just over the 4 year mark (4 year Guarantee has gone) but low mileage and normally we would be changing to a new model, question is do we wait or just go for it - Thanks Dave 😏
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Just as a little Bonus here is a new video for the Nissan Rogue PRO-Pilot Assist Technology for information - Dave 😄

luiscana

Post by luiscana »

DaveBerlin wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:26 am Luiscana, we are in the same Boat at present. I have a quotation for a TEKNA + with the DCT Auto Gearbox but no official facts or costs on the Pro-PILOT and so I am awaiting a Full Demo model (an 160 PS is available) to arrive with all the additions for a test drive. I do not want to order or layout money now and then find that other upgrades are coming along so I will wait. We know what we want and what is missing and are prepared to hang on.

Dave we really are in same situation. I went to my LCS (i already sold my QQ 2014) last Saturday :P ...
According to them a tekna 1.3 160 is arriving this week (.....probably ready to test it next week...) but he already assured me it does not come with Propilot....
I also dont want to buy one if in 6 months you have a new revamp with all extra functionalities even as optional .
According to him once available on tekna and tekna + models its price would be around 700 EUR ( I am based in Switzerland) ....

I could wait couple of months w.o. a car but if still no dates foreseen even in UK it seems it will take longer ... or worse... put it to the market without much planning and us being used again as "guinea pigs" to experiment with .... as it seems keeps happening with Nissan UK ( a really shame as the car looks are engaging and interior finishing top of the segment...)
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Luiscana, as you are in Switzerland we most probably will have the same wait. Our Dealer does have the 160 PS Version available but not what we want. I believe that production should be Oct / Nov time and the "Safety Shield" is a Std in the TEKNA + but not the PRO-Pilot which has to be with "SS" and the cost I got was around €900 - Dave :)
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

Hi Dave,

I think the irony here is that there is always a new model waiting in the wings. Its like waiting for tomorrow, when you get to tomorrow its today, but you can always look forward to tomorrow ;)

For me, I hope my next car will be electric, but not hybrid or lots of batteries, I want a hydrogen powered car. We are so close to this what looks like a perfect solution to modern transport, but how long can I wait? I think its going to be tomorrow :)

To be realistic though, if I was you I would make sure the QQ you get next has 1.3 petrol engine & apple / google car play. Autonomous driving is still a long way off, so forget about Pro Pilot that was promised earlier this year.
DaveBerlin wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:47 pm Daewar, I appreciate your comment on the Hybrid in 2020 the question is when though. As with the new J11B we all thought this was going to be the QQ but things were left out and still the final Spec or model is not available. Our QQ is now just over the 4 year mark (4 year Guarantee has gone) but low mileage and normally we would be changing to a new model, question is do we wait or just go for it - Thanks Dave 😏
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Daewar, as with Hydrogen Powered Cars they are being Developed but again when will we see them. Electric and Hybrids are now appearing more but lots of manufacturers are now holding off so they can supply normal Petrol and Diesel cars to meet the Euro 6D Temp Specs, VW is an example they are holding off at present on Electric & Hybrids. 😉

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/aust ... nia-2018-8

The new QQ with what I have mentioned (1,3L Motor 160 PS / DCT / A-IVI (Apple - Google Car Play) / Safety Shield is coming very soon and as for the Pro-Pilot interested but not a must in my eyes. But our goal is a complete QQ with what has been planned to be included so we can wait and believe you me we are watching and asking - Dave 😁