ProPILOT = Intelligent System = ACC ?

ICE, Equipment, Options
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Daewar, might be of interest to you - Dave 😊

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... razil-woes
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

luiscana

Post by luiscana »

DaveBerlin wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:26 am Luiscana, we are in the same Boat at present. I have a quotation for a TEKNA + with the DCT Auto Gearbox but no official facts or costs on the Pro-PILOT and so I am awaiting a Full Demo model (an 160 PS is available) to arrive with all the additions for a test drive. I do not want to order or layout money now and then find that other upgrades are coming along so I will wait. We know what we want and what is missing and are prepared to hang on.
What I mean by upgrades is the A-IVI (Alliance In-Vehicle Infotainment System) / Safety Shield which is a Std but the ProPILOT is apparently not a Std on the TEKNA + and it all costs extra, likewise there are addition costs for the N-CONNECTA & TEKNA. I was at our Dealer on Friday so the facts are pretty fresh.

Please remember I am German Based theoretically you should have more infomation or your Dealer, as normally the launch is firstly U.K. If you know anymore please advise - Dave 😊
Hello Dave,
just to let you know that my dealer confirmed that for time being Pro Pilot is not going to be included in new arrivals of QQ 1.6 petrol versions.
Acording to information received only the Diesel version (why???) should be incorporating it ...

Anybody on the group that works or knows somebody at Nissan EU ?? it would be great to hear their oppinions...

At the end only the Safety Shield as part of novelties to check .... :( That might me decide for the SEAT Ateca (1.5 TSI engine long tested = no surprises as with the 1.2 I had), similar price for top config and good market evaluations...)
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Luiscana, the last information I had was Production in Oct / Nov inc Safety Shield but that the PROPILOT would be an extra cost. I do not know if you have a cost quotation or not but here for the N-Connecta for example there is a Discount of €4000. Something that might be of interest is that here in Germany if you have some Disabilities you get a % Card and Tax Reliefs depending on your disabilities. I was asked by Toyota and now by Nissan if I or Family Members had a Disability Card, so I followed this up and with a Card for example there is a Discount for the QQ & X-Trail of 20% / 23% Juke / 29% Pulsar. I will obviously keep on top of this.
Have you tried contacting Nissan Customer Service NCS Switzerland @ TEL 0800.860900 or email switzerland@nissan-services.eu - Dave 😉
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Just been reading the New QQ Upgrade Brochures and although the Nissan ProPILOT made the Headlines it still seems to be only offered on certain models and they appear to be only the N-Connecta / Tekna / Tekna + but with the 1,5dCi engine - unless I am missing something which is highly possible. Can any new Owners or members with information make a comment on why this is - Thanks Dave 🤨

In the UK on the N-Connecta Grade the “Driver Assist Pack” (£495) requires the selection also of the “Heater Pack” (£295) or “Excecutive Pack” (£895).
In Germany for the N-Connecta / Tekna the “Safety Shield” / “Paket PRO” Costs €1600 for the Diesel and as these options are included on the Tekna + Spec the ProPILOT costs only an extra €600 but is not available on the Petrol model.

It states here - ProPILOT is only available on a limited range of vehicles :

90D280AE-6B35-41CB-A59D-644F5B4229F4.jpeg

gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

ProPILOT and "Drive Assist Pack" are not the same.

ProPILOT is an extra £795

"Drive Assist Pack" is an extra £495

I think the difference is that ProPILOT needs an auto transmission to work - since it includes completely stopping the vehicle in traffic - something which a manual transmission obviously couldn't cope with.

As I mentioned a few months ago ProPILOT has actually disappeared completely from the UK market. What do they know that we don't?
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
gloucester

Post by gloucester »

Refer this topic:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7016&p=59380&hilit=propilot#p59374

gloucester wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:43 pm
... having downloaded the September 2018 brochure the biggest change appears to be the fact that ProPILOT isn't mentioned - for any trim level - in fact nowhere in the brochure!
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
gloucester

Post by gloucester »

Seems to be available in France in the special "Drive Edition"

drive edition.JPG