I have a couple of different tools. Autel TPMS MaxiPad and Foxwell NT650
Autel TPMS MaxiPad
- Good solution to replace original TPMS sensors, MX series sensors work nicely on QQ
- This tool is just to copy TPMS sensor, you cannot affect car ECU with this tool.
- You need to lower pressure from tire to get this reader work
- This tool has a wide variety of functions, unfortunately, only few one works on QQ
- Working: ODBII, Airbag, SRS, SAS and injector coding
- Not supported on Nissan QQ: TPMS sensor activation, or inject to ecu, BRT, DPF, EPB, Oil Reset, Odometer, CVT
- Free updates, Foxwell support promised to add better QQ support in future.
Can anyone recommend affordable reader/programmer that could read and program specific Nissan components? There's many knock-off Consult 3:s on eBay and Ali but all of them seem to be supported to the year 2011, not present.