Beeping outside the car

ICE, Equipment, Options
Spencer247
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Spencer247 »

Started with a mystery beeping, the same issue as described by Squierrel. There are no warning lights. Key battery has been replaced. nothing...

The sound is the same as if I push the lock button on my key while sat inside... (whether thats even normal I don't know...)

I can't seem to find any reference to it anywhere, this forum was the only place, but that is still left unsolved!

So I joined the forum and posted. Hope someone can help.

Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

Is the engine or ignition off/on? I'm assuming you have keyless entry.
Spencer247 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:55 am Started with a mystery beeping, the same issue as described by Squierrel. There are no warning lights. Key battery has been replaced. nothing...

The sound is the same as if I push the lock button on my key while sat inside... (whether thats even normal I don't know...)

I can't seem to find any reference to it anywhere, this forum was the only place, but that is still left unsolved!

So I joined the forum and posted. Hope someone can help.
Spencer247
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Spencer247 »

Hi, Yes keyless entry. It was beeping with the engine running even when driving.
calnorth
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by calnorth »

I get a beep (about five) if I get out of the car and shut the driver door with engine running. Other odd beeps likely have something to do with radar/sonic sensors (internal beeps).

My Mk 2 2017 FL QQ Keyless has a Factory Reset in the Settings menu...I hit that once and along came the dumb Stop/Start stuff afterwards. If you haven't Reset already try that. If it continues look at the Car Owners Manual for what raises external/internal beeps/alerts. Like the radar/sonic alerts (beeps)...proximity detection. Think all alerts would also register a lamp/led in the instrument console?
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–and onward)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta