New owner struggling to connect

ICE, Equipment, Options
simonwarden1983
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by simonwarden1983 »

Hi, i am sure this has been asked before and I have looked and tried to follow some of the instructions and if someone could link another guide it would be appreciated.
I have a 2014 Tekna and I cant seem to connect my phone to get the full use of the apps.
I cam connect it through bluetooth and make phone calls etc but as soon as I go onto navigation it just says phone is not connected.
Tried to follow the manual instruction but the nissanconnect.eu site isn't working.
Then I read you have to go through you plus which I have done but still doesn't work.
Any help would be appreciated.

Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

Seriously, the apps are rubbish and it's not worth the bother.

Go into your car connection settings & your phone and delete both of them & then try again.
simonwarden1983 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:34 am Hi, i am sure this has been asked before and I have looked and tried to follow some of the instructions and if someone could link another guide it would be appreciated.
I have a 2014 Tekna and I cant seem to connect my phone to get the full use of the apps.
I cam connect it through bluetooth and make phone calls etc but as soon as I go onto navigation it just says phone is not connected.
Tried to follow the manual instruction but the nissanconnect.eu site isn't working.
Then I read you have to go through you plus which I have done but still doesn't work.
Any help would be appreciated.
simonwarden1983
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by simonwarden1983 »

Thanks. Any tips on being able to use Google maps and still have the use of the radio?