ipod issues grrrrrr

ICE, Equipment, Options
Semaj
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Semaj »

Can't quite work this out, this is my 3rd Qashqai but my first next generation with the new equipment and bose speakers etc. Well I have a few issues:

1. When I turn on my car and put the ipod on the playback is always highlights the random. I can change it to off but when I turn my car off and return to it goes back to random? why. :x

2. When playing tracks the track jumps like it used to on an old CD player, this happens on every track and is really annoying. This did not happen with either of my other qashqai's so this is not an ipod issue. :x

3. I cannot play albums, I must make playlists on my ipod. If I select an album from my list it will randomly play a different tracks from anywhere on my ipod, again this did not happen on my previous cars so again not and ipod issue. :x

edit another one

4. My phone keeps disconnecting from the Bluetooth, on my journey to work it can disconnect at least a dozen times, not good for calls I can tell you.

Any ideas? :?

Noddy1875
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Noddy1875 »

Tried a factory reset ?
Pearl Black 65 reg Tekna. 1.5 DCI
Dwhitton

Post by Dwhitton »

I have just taken receipt of a new Qashqai Ntec limited edition. This is our 3rd Qashqai.
On previous models when we hooked up our IPODS they played albums as selected. Now the Nissan Connect only plays songs in alphabetical order. This is a crazy play mode. Does anyone have a fix. If not Nissan why is this the case. Please get this fixed.
calnorth

Post by calnorth »

Reset is the first place to go...which may include the phone. I know little about music playing sequences.

However, as regards Bluetooth, if the reset/new pairing is not a fix you may need to ensure the phone is up to date. After that try a different phone if poss.
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–and onward)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta