Problems after Dasaita infotainment installation

ICE, Equipment, Options
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Sorry I might be getting old and I can understand that many Owners want the Best out of their Vehicles. But when you buy a newer mode QQl J11B and then start adding electronic stuff like from PRC and get Problems with the existing Nissan Electronics then I can see no point in it at all.
Did you assess this system technically or read test reports on this system before you bought it ?
There have been and still are enough Electronic Problems related to the QQ and now you have more.
As Gel mentioned, to me the additional Safety Features in the QQ are important and are a real plus point. If you now try to get Nissan involved under Guarantee I think there will be a problem - all comments just my opinion Dave 😏
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

chosan

Post by chosan »

Gel wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:27 am Installing this will likely have invalidated your Nissan Guarantee,
and as many of the QQ's safety features have been compromised, I'd suggest you call your Insurance Company too.

The premium paid would have been based on the many safety features built in to vehicle being intact; that's not the case anymore. :?:
I would advise to sort out the problems before doing this drama thing. Since it is possible to disable this in settings the insurance company has no knowledge of the status of the features. So you're saying that it differs in insurance between different models of Qashqia's. A link to this statement would be appreciated. Also where is it stated that you need to contact the insurance company when switching off sign detection.

We are a whole bunch of people using this system and we don't have the same problem as he has. Let him sort out why he has a problem before contacting any insurance company.
chosan

Post by chosan »

tbersimis wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:14 am So you disabled Lane detection from car settings in the small car display and used waze app instead because it is not working at all with the Chinese system or for better performane? It gives also the information to the small car display?
On the car menu all Lane detection, collision avoidance and traffic sign settings are not disabled. I clicked to disable and enable again but nothing happened.
For me to check all connections you suggest and be 100%, I must uninstall the unit again. Do you suggest to get assistance from a car electrician also?
Many thanks I am obliged
Again, since this is a self-made problem you have to ask for help by someone with knowledge and show what you have been doing. This is the only way to pin-point where you took the wrong road. A lot of us don't have this problem so it has to be something you did during installation.

I'm bit disappointed because I thought you followed my advise and did the troubleshooting according to the info I gave to you. Of course you can't troubleshoot without the radio taken out. How can you verify right connector in the right place if it's still fitted to the dash.
tbersimis

Post by tbersimis »

All car electricians claim that canbus might be defective or not compatible with my model. I asked the seller again and he sent me another canbus, I hope I find a solution. It seems I am not lucky at all...Thank you all for helping me.
chosan

Post by chosan »

tbersimis wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 8:08 am All car electricians claim that canbus might be defective or not compatible with my model. I asked the seller again and he sent me another canbus, I hope I find a solution. It seems I am not lucky at all...Thank you all for helping me.
Let's hope for a simple solution like a faulty Can-bus box. Be careful when you fit the new Can-box, on some models it is possible
to force the connector in up-side down. If it works select number 10 Can, since this will show door position and other things.
Hope for the best.
tbersimis

Post by tbersimis »

I have good news!
Car dealer service fixed the problems, so there is not malfunction with car electronic systems. But I still have the initial problems with the Android system itself. Let me remind you.
1. Click to dial is not working when choosing phone number from the list
2. There are no contact names in phone numbers, although I have contact sharing on my Xiaomi mobile phone.
3. When using google maps, application does not speak the whole words. I am waiting for buyer's engineering help, or else I have to ask for a partial refund.
I want your opinion because I found these updates on the internet.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/androi ... a-t3575155
Android update
https://www.sendspace.com/file/gh6ygx
MCU
https://www.sendspace.com/file/qs7ukl

Do you suggest to install them for solving the problems? Any other ideas?
tbersimis

Post by tbersimis »

chosan wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 8:20 am
tbersimis wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 8:08 am All car electricians claim that canbus might be defective or not compatible with my model. I asked the seller again and he sent me another canbus, I hope I find a solution. It seems I am not lucky at all...Thank you all for helping me.
Let's hope for a simple solution like a faulty Can-bus box. Be careful when you fit the new Can-box, on some models it is possible
to force the connector in up-side down. If it works select number 10 Can, since this will show door position and other things.
Hope for the best.
I have good news!
Car dealer service fixed the problems, so there is not malfunction with car electronic systems. But I still have the initial problems with the Android system itself. Let me remind you.
1. Click to dial is not working when choosing phone number from the list
2. There are no contact names in phone numbers, although I have contact sharing on my Xiaomi mobile phone.
3. When using google maps, application does not speak the whole words. I am waiting for buyer's engineering help, or else I have to ask for a partial refund.
I want your opinion because I found these updates on the internet.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/androi ... a-t3575155
Android update
https://www.sendspace.com/file/gh6ygx
MCU
https://www.sendspace.com/file/qs7ukl

Do you suggest to install them for solving the problems? Any other ideas?
calnorth

Post by calnorth »

To above @tbersimis that was cross posted: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3465&start=160

With the xda developers link you need to know what you are doing. As such you need to read right through the posts there in order to get a clear understanding of whats been going on. Solutions may already exist or been noted for correction etc.

You can join xda and ask questions. This forum might not be the right place for whats happening at xda...unless someone here is following xda?

Colin
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–and onward)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta
tbersimis

Post by tbersimis »

chosan wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:09 pm
tbersimis wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:46 pm Dear friends,

I contacted seller but till now he cannot find a solution. Seller sent me only the same software releases but not a solution. I must mention that the canbus settings are
Canbus: 10 NISSAN 2013 TEANA(Simple),Rudder: Left rudder, Type: 1 Type Hi, Key Mode: AVM 5, Volume adjust 0db. Please advise me at least with the errors on the car itself, any help from your precious experience might be useful.
I'm using type 2 klyde 360 key mode avm1 0dB and it works 100%. You can always try canbus 37 Nissan_2013..... if it works.
Try my settings first before changing canbus.

For contacts: in the settings > apps give it permission to access contacts. Then your contacts will be synced...
Hi friend,

Regarding the contacts. I cannot find any relevant settings in my system. can you please explain more?
mariocorsica

Post by mariocorsica »

hi,
I installed the dasaita 10.2 'in my qashqai tekna of 2018, when I circulate the reading of the speed boards is correct but after a few minutes I lose the speed information and I do not know what is the last panel that has been read, suddenly I do not know the speed limit. I do not know if it can come from the cam bus, I did the test with the 10 nissan teana [single] AVM 1 and the 37 nissan teana [raise]. how can we make the last read panel memorized until the next one is read?
Thanks for your help