website issues today?

Suggestions & Help using the Nissan QashQai Forums
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

I will send Rob a message

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Steve, just some feedback I have been "On Line" for around an hour (your Time 06:00) just to check the System out and at present all seems fine hopefully it stays that way - Thanks for the Support as this was a Real Pain over the last couple of days - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Sorry, I should have kept my mouth shut ?Y?« this 503 Error is still popping up - Dave ?Y??
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Deleted User 759

Thanks for the update, although unfortunately not much I can do about it as I don't have knowledge of the backend setup or who to contact. I sent a PM to the site owner (Rob) yesterday, but remains unread as of now and last online on the 9th so probably not aware of the current issues.
Deleted User 759

Rob has got back to me and is reporting it to the service provider.
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

funnily enough i'd not seen this 503 until i looked at this thread :)
Nissan no more...
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Richard, this Website is still playing up now as I Write this. On the left where the funny icons are usually, these are not there but there are boxes with the written icon explannation. Also when you hit preview it normally goes to the 503 Error. Photos disappear, boxes with titles appear and the personal icons are usually a box with a red cross. These are just some of the problems which are making things a pain at present - Dave
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

best description yet DaveBerlin......yes its a pain, but its not the end of the world.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

gymdaddy, absolutely correct it ain't the end of the world and when you have the stamp on your head "OAP" you have all the time in the world to Shut Down and try Again later - Dave
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Steve, almost forgot I have been on line for about an hour now and there has as yet been no funnies so hopefully it has been fixed now - Dave